OLS|#24

Chapter Title: Training

Your POV
I was now excited because Sunmi sunbae nim is my trainee teacher. What I love about her is because she's very great at dancing. Her Gashina song was a bop. And right now I'm so excited to meet her. Uncle called her and we've been waiting for about 16 minutes and she finally arrived.

"Mianhe PD-nim. I'm late..", She said as she entered the room.
"That's okay Sunmi-ah, by the way sit down.", Uncle offered and Sunmi sunbae nim obeyed.
"So Sunmi, I called you here because you're going to be Y/N's trainee teacher..", Uncle explained.
Sunmi sunbaenim looked at me and smiled.
"Omo Y/N-ah, you're a big girl already. I missed you..", She then hugged me.
"Me too sunbae.", I replied then hugged her back.
"PD-nim, should we go now?", Sunbae asked as we broke the hug.
"Ne, send me the forms later. Enjoy it Y/N..", Uncle said
"Arraseo Uncle. Thank you! Annyeong!", I said and Sunmi sunbaenim waved goodbye and we left.

3rd Person's POV
Y/N and Sunmi went to the practice room and talk about stuffs.
"So Y/N-ah, do you know what your talents are?", Sunmi asked
"Ah- ani sunbaenim..", Y/N answered shyly.
"Hmpph. Let's try every positions then. Let's start with vocal.", Sunmi said.
Y/N sang an English Ballad and she had a nice and soothing voice.
"Wah~ That's good Y/N-ah!", Sunmi stated and Y/N smiled.
"Try dance next.", Sunmi then said.
Y/N danced Wanna One's Energetic and she danced freely and amazing.
"Omo Y/N, you can dance better too. What about rap?", Sunmi got happy.
Y/N then rapped Jennie's part on Whistle. She really is great at everything.
"Y/N-ah, you can do all skills. That's a great news. I'll tell JYP-nim about it.", Sunmi said.
"Ne sunbae. Gomawo~", Y/N thanked.
"Take a rest Y/N! Goodbye!", Sunmi said and they both left the practice room

Meanwhile

The other girls are at the JYP building to see Y/N. They saw Y/N's note earlier that's why they came at the building.

Jihyo's POV
We were walking to the practice room because that's where Y/N is.
While we're walking, we heard someone playing the piano at the music room. It's a girl's voice that we heard and we slowly looked over the door to see who it was.
Her voice is really angelic.
She was singing a ballad song.

🎶Loving you was dumb, and dark, and cheap
Loving you still takes shots at me.
Found loving you was sunshine, but then it poured
And I lost so much more than my senses.
But loving you had consequences.

Loving you🎶

She finished the song and she was now going to face us. And she was—
Y/N?!
"Y/N?!", We all said shocked.
We went to her and saw her tearing up. She's crying..
"Uh- Annyeong unnies.", She said while wiping her tears.
"Why are you crying?", Nayeon unnie asked her.
"Um- it's nothing. Why are you all here?", She asked
"Just wanting to visit you?", We answered.
"Why need to visit me? I'm going back at the dorm later..", She replied then giggled lightly.
"Y/N-ah, just think we visit you because we miss you already..", Dahyun said
"Hmm- okay.."
"Yah! My Y/N, why did you really cry?", Nayeon unnie asked.
"Unnie ah, I'm fine. Don't worry.." Y/N replied
"Hmm- you sure?"
"Ne unnie.."
"Really sure?"
"Yes unnie ah.."
"Super really really sure?"
"Unnie ah, I said I'm sure."
"Are you really rea---", I cut off Nayeon unnie
"Yah you two! Stop now!", I interrupted their bickering.
"But really Y/N, tell us the truth. Why are you crying?", Dahyun said.
"Hmm- maybe I just felt what the lyrics says.."
"What song did you sang?"
"Consequences by Camila Cabello"
"Oh- well, I think we should go now..", Jeongyeon unnie said to change the topic
"Yeah unnies. I agree with Jeongyeon unnie. We should go now..", Y/N agreed.
"Okay..", We all said and went back to the dorm.

Your POV
We're now back at the dorm. Oh my gosh! Ahh! My head is aching right now..I'm so tired!

"Y/N..is your habit spacing out?", Mina unnie asked as she sat beside me.
"Eh? Ani unnie..wae?", I said.
"Because you've been spacing out for about 17 minutes. I'm worried about you. What's wrong?", She said
"Unnie, I'm fine.."
"No you're not and you should tell me your problem.."
"Well, I've started having a head ache unnie. I don't know what I am thinking but those thoughts were really making me dizzy..", I said.
"Well then, you should sleep. You've been tired..", she stated.
"Ne unnie. I will..Thanks~", I replied and she nod.
"Okay then. I'll just call Dahyun to check on you..", she said then left.
I rested my head on the couch and closed my eyes and maybe 3 minutes of doing that, Dahyun unnie came.
"Y/N-ah, Mina unnie said you should sleep..", She said
"Hmm- unnie?"
"Yes?"
"Is it easy to love someone?", I asked and she looked at me.
"Hmm- it depends. Wae?", She answered.
"Well, I've been thinking about someone lately but I don't know if I have this feeling towards them-", I said.
"You know what? Stop thinking about those things now. You should sleep to refresh your mind and soul.." She said and I just replied in a hum.
She didn't left my side and she just stroked my hair and sang a song until I finally slept.

Dahyun's POV
I was now stroking her hair until she's asleep.
Hmm. I wonder who's that someone she's been thinking about..
I looked over at her and admiring her beauty and cuteness.
I really thanked God for me having a beautiful and cute sister.
After having so many thoughts, I was cut off because of Tzuyu.
"Unnie, Nayeon unnie said that let's go buy foods at the grocery..", She said
"Ah- okay..", I replied.
Before I leave, I kissed Y/N forehead..

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Hello everyone! I hope you all liked this chapter though it's a bit late and short. Please continue on voting. Thank you.