OLS|#50

Chapter Title: i miss you.

3rd Person's POV
It's now the time where Y/N needs to bid goodbye to her secret jagiya.

"Yah unnies! Noooooo! Don't leave me pleaseeee!", she whined like a child.
She was kneeling on the floor while begging for the 3 Japanese members not to leave but they have to.

"Pabo-ya. It's just 2 weeks, for goodness sake Y/N!", Jeongyeon said.
"But it's too long huhuhu!", Y/N cried.
The others could just sigh at the maknae's actions.

"Y/N-ah, cheer up will you? Unnie will be back..", Sana said to her.
The youngest who was now really gonna cry, clung onto Sana's foot.

"Unnie! I can't live without you three!", she whined.
"Aish Y/N, get off of her. You're too embarrassing..People might see us.", Tzuyu told her.
But Y/N didn't care at all..All she wanted is the 3 Japanese not to leave.

"Y/N-nie. Hey, look who's the crybaby now..", Momo stated, making Y/N look at her.
More like– glare at her.

"Yahhhhh! Why do you even need to leave? Huh?", Y/N complained as she sat on the floor.
"It's not us who wanted alright? It's your uncle. Now, stop whining and crying. You look awful now. Remember that we'll be back okay? Wait for me..", Momo said and kissed Y/N's forehead.
"But unnie, I don't know what to do without the three of you...", she then pouted.
"You have Tzuyu, your buddy. And your sister, Dahyunie to go at the park. You have Jeongyeonie to play Legos with. There's Nayeon unnie to play princess with you. Chaeyoung's there to make artworks with you. And Jihyo's there, to take care of you. There's many things you can do with them.", Momo explained.

Y/N just looked at her then stood.

"Fine fine fine. Just...please be back really soon! I'll be missing your presence.", Y/N pouted again.
"Us too..we'll miss you okay? Now, it's time for us to say goodbye...", she said.
"Hmph~ okay then. TEUDOONGI HUGGGG!", Y/N said.

They did a group hug then broke it after.

"Bye you gays!", Nayeon bid to the 3.
"Byeeeee! Take care while we're gone!", the three said.

As they parted ways, Y/N felt that something was missing....

She hurriedly went to the three then held Momo's wrist, making the older look at her.

"Wae? Is something wrong?", Momo asked as she stopped walking.
"You forgot my kiss, jagiya..", Y/N had a cheeky smile while saying that.
"Aish~ here..", Momo said and leaned closer to Y/N then kissed her on her cheek.

"You're alright now?", Momo asked then Y/N nodded.
"Good..I'll just video call you later jagiya..", Momo said and winked at Y/N.
"Awwww~ arasseo jagi. Take care on your flight okay? I'll wait for you...", Y/N then hugged her.

"I will. I love you...", Momo said then felt Y/N's warmth first before breaking the hug.

"I love you more..I need to go now. Bye jagi!", Y/N said and sent her some flying kisses before taking her leave.

And as she went back to the others, they looked at her with a relieved face.

"Aish- where did you went? We thought you were kidnapped or something..", Dahyun asked her sister.
"Ahh..I just forgot something earlier so I went back to get it..", Y/N answered.

They went in their van then their atmosphere was really silent.

Only the music coming from the van's speaker, their breaths, and sighs can be heard.

They were like that until they went back at the dorm.

"Aish..I'm gonna miss her so bad...", Y/N mumbled as she flopped onto the couch.
"Miss who?", a voice startled Y/N. Knowing it was just Tzuyu.
"No one..", Y/N lied and faced Tzuyu.
"Tsk. Like I'll believe you..I know who it was..", Tzuyu said as she sat on the floor while facing the younger one.
"Hmm..really?", Y/N asked and the older nodded.

"Who is it, in your guess..?", the younger asked curiously.
"Your jagi, Momo unnie. Am I right?", Tzuyu said and let out a small chuckle.
"Yeah..but, how did you knew?", Y/N bluntly asked.
"Sana unnie knew..everything. And told it to me. But hey, it's just us who knows this. I promise. Even to Momo unnie. I promise that I'll never tell this secret to anyone.", the older told her.
"Okay then..aren't you tired unnie?", Y/N asked her.

Tzuyu thought for a bit then shook her head after.

"Hey Y/N, what does it feels like on being with someone you love?", Tzuyu asked.
"Hmph~ it feels like you're on cloud nine. It feels like a dream when you knew that they liked you back. And mostly, it feels like you're on fantasy but it's really in reality..", Y/N replied and started daydreaming.

"Yah, stop spacing out. I wanna talk to you for a bit..", Tzuyu said.
"We're already talking unnie..", Y/N stated and smirked, making the older one annoyed.

"Yahhhh! You savage smol bean!", Tzuyu glared at her.
"Hey, I'm not smol. You're just a centimeter tall from me, it doesn't mean that I'm small you tall yoda.", Y/N complained at her.
"Tsk. Whatever but seriously..I need to talk with you.", Tzuyu said.

Interrupting their conversation, Y/N's phone rang. Meaning that someone's calling her.

She answered it without looking at the caller I.D..

"Uhm- hello?", Y/N stated.
"Jagiyaaaa!~", the caller said, making Y/N smile.
"Wah, jagiiii~ thank God you called. I miss you already..", Y/N said, already pouting.
"I miss you too baby~ are you already back at the dorm?", Momo asked. She's concerned for Y/N.
"Yes jagi. By the way, is your plane already flying high?", The younger asked.
"Ne~
Y/N-ahhhhh!", Sana said on the other line.
"Oh- Sana unnie, wae?", Y/N asked as she heard Sana's voice.
"Momo won't give me foods. She's mean~", Sana complained on the other line.

Y/N looked over at Tzuyu who was just listening to them and Y/N came up with an idea.

"Unnie, take this first..I still need to get something at our room. I'll be back. Talk to Sana unnie..", Y/N said and left already before hearing Tzuyu's response.

"Umm- h-hi Sana unnie...", Tzuyu greeted.
"Oh, Tzuyu! Hellooooo! I miss you already!", Sana said then Tzuyu started to smile.
"I-I...m-missed you t-too..", the younger stuttered.
"Awww~ don't worry my Yoda, I'll be back soon~ I'll bring souvenirs as we get back there okay?", Sana told her.
"Ah- arraseo...", Tzuyu replied.

Little did she know that Y/N was just watching Tzuyu interact with Sana through call.

She giggled while watching her being happy.

"Glad to know she's already happy...", Y/N said to herself.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Yooooooo! Wazzup everyone! Hehehehe, please continue on voting. Thanks for all the reads you did. Iwuvyouallllll♡