OLS|#48

Chapter Title: This is it..

Your POV
I got dragged by Jihyo unnie and right now, we were having an awkward atmosphere. I decided to break it.
"So unnie...what do you need? Is there any problem?", I asked.
She looked at me then let out a heavy sigh.
"Look, I'm sorry for being such a dumbass dork last time..", she stated.
I looked into her eyes and it shows sadness and anger.
"Unnie, I forgave you already didn't I? Don't apologize now. I just want to see you smile again. That's all..", I said.
"How can I smile when I'm worried if you hate me..", she told me.
"And how can I be happy when I see you with someone else and it's not me?", she added.
I got confuse at first until I finally got what she meant.
"Unnie, I can't be with you that time. I'm sorry. Momo unnie was there by my side so I can't just come to you and let out my problems...", I stated.
"It's my fault. I wasn't there when you really needed help. I wasn't there to take care and look after you when you're feeling burden.", she replied while looking down.
"I just- I feel like I am nothing to you anymore Y/N..", she said and tears falling through her face.

I've moved on from you already unnie..though it hurts. I just need you to be happy.

"Unnie, please don't think that. You're a special one to me. You're the person who made me smile everyday. Just seeing your presence makes me happy already. It's just a little misunderstanding that's why we're being like this. Don't say that you're nothing to me unnie. You're my everything..", I said while holding her chin up to make her look at me.

I wiped her tears away then kissed her forehead.

"Things got complicated recently but remember that I always love you unnie..", I told her and she nodded.

Jihyo's POV
It hurts that Y/N doesn't feel the same way to me because I know she likes Sana unnie. Not me.
She's the only one who can cheer me up whenever I needed someone. But I guess...it's too late.

I watch her slowly walk towards Sana unnie, who's arms spreaded out, wanting a hug.

Seeing her happy with someone else breaks my heart into millions of pieces but if she's happy with something, I better be happy with it.

"Hey Ji, how's it going?", I heard Nayeon unnie asked as she sat beside me.
"Hmm- bad..", I answered.
"Eh? Wae? What happened?", she curiously asked.
"I'm too late. She's in someone's arms now..", I replied while looking at Y/N and Sana unnie.
Nayeon unnie looked at their direction and saw the scene.
Sana unnie was hugging her while Y/N was reading something.

"Oh- wait what? Y/N and Sana is a thing now?! Why am I not informed?", she exclaimed.
I just let out a sigh.

Sana unnie and Y/N looked at us. They must've heard what a Nayeon unnie said.

"Eh?", both of them asked in confusion.
"Don't just 'Eh' me. Why am I not informed that you're together? Huh?", Nayeon unnie furrowed her brow.
"Nani? Me and Sana unnie together? Ani unnie. That ca–", Sana unnie cutted Y/N off.
"There's no problem with that right? What's the matter on being with Y/N, Nayeon unnie?", Sana unnie stated.
Is this even real?

Me and Nayeon unnie are frozen.

"You– Eh?! Oh my. Sana, are you two really a thing?", Nayeon unnie was in disbelief.
Y/N cutted off Sana unnie's first statement.

"No unnie. I would never agree on being Sana unnie's lover. I am loyal to somebody else which is not her. That's final!", Y/N said and dragged Sana unnie with her.

We were left there, speechless.

"That was....unexpected...", Nayeon unnie was really in disbelief.

If only I've told you earlier what my feelings are..you'll be with me now...but I'm too late.

3rd Person's POV
"Yah unnie! What were you thinking? They almost thought that we're in a relationship.", Y/N scolded Sana who just made a big mistake earlier.
"Sorry baby. I just- I thought I could help you...", Sana apologized and Y/N could just let out a sigh.
"That's alright. Just- don't put us in a serious danger next time unnie.", Y/N told her.
"Hmm. Hey Y/N, who was that person you're loyal to?", Sana asked.
Y/N looked at her.
"Umm- I don't have the courage to tell this now but I'll try...", Y/N said.
"It's–", Y/N was cutted off when Momo dragged her away from Sana.

They reached their room then Momo pushed Y/N down on her bed.

"Unnie, what do you need?", Y/N asked as she got surprised by Momo's action.
"You. I need you.", Momo said seriously at Y/N.
She then had her arms pinning on Y/N's sides. Making her trapped.

Y/N gulped since she saw Momo like this for the first time.

"Uh- u-unnie...", Y/N was trembling in fear.
"Yes my Y/N-nie?", Momo asked.
"I-I...have t-to tell y-you s-something...", Y/N stuttered.
"What is it?", Momo then stared at Y/N's orbs deeply.

The next thing happened....she was now shocked. Really shocked....

It's because Y/N kissed her.....

Y/N pulled away then a small smile crept on her face.

"Thank you for being there by my side unnie. You've shown me that everything is impossible when it comes to love. Thank you for all the memories you did with me. You've became my ray of sunshine when I'm feeling down. I think my feelings for you ever since you started being close with me, it was slowly becoming love...I can't see this feeling of mine towards you a sisterly love. More like, a real love unnie. I don't see you as my unnie. I see you as my future...it's okay if you don't feel the same way. All I just want is you to be happy. I'm okay, really. I'm fine that you don't love me back the way I lo–", Y/N said but Momo hugged her tightly.

Both of them were in that position for some seconds..

"Oh no- Y/N-nie, I didn't expect that you had feelings for me....", Momo said as she buried herself in Y/N's neck.
"Y/N-ah, I love you too!", Momo told her and pecked her on the lips.
"Hmph~ why didn't you tell me in the first place huh? Wae? We could've been in a relationship for too long now..", Momo stated and giggled after.
"I don't know unnie...I just- didn't have the courage to tell you before. That's why I confessed just now.", Y/N answered.
"That's....still alright. At least I know that you're mine now. No one else's..", Momo said, making Y/N smile.
"So....are we a thing now unnie?", Y/N asked shyly.
"What do you want then?", Momo traced Y/N's nose.
"I don't know unnie...it's all up to you~", Y/N sang, then Momo giggled.
"Okay then....we're now a thing. Starting from now on, you're mine. No one else can steal you away from me.", Momo boldly said.
Y/N just chuckled and planted a kiss on Momo's forehead.
"You're my only one to love unnie. Just promise me to never hurt me...", Y/N said.
"Of course I will not hurt my only precious jagiya~", Momo pinched Y/N's cheek lightly.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Hellooooooo! So, what do you think about this chapter? Leave your thoughts by commenting. I hope you liked this one. Go vote and continue on supporting OLS with all of your heart! Thank you for everything. See you on the next chapters!~