OLS|#54

Chapter Title: I'm back!

Your POV
It had been 3 days of me being confined at the hospital.
And thank god(Jihyo) for Jisoo unnie being here.

"Unnie, should I go back at the dorm the next 4 days?", I asked.
"Hmm~ I think so...what did uncle told you?", she looked at me.
"Well, he said that I should be back so I can attend some of our schedules..", I told her and she replied in a hum.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she answered it.

"Umm- hello?", she asked the caller.
"Ah- sure..."
"Wow. That's- good to know!", she's now smiling.
"Who's it it then?", she asked again.
"W-what?!", I flinched as Jisoo unnie shouted.

"Mianhe Y/N..", she said and I just chuckled.

"But did she told you why?", unnie is now frowning.
"Aish- should I talk to her later?"
"Okay okay...bye Lisa..", unnie then ended the call.

She looked back at me then bit her lower lip.

"Waeyo?", I asked her.
"Y/N-ah..don't give up that fast okay? Think about the good things.", she said.
"Uh- yeah. Okay. But unnie, what'd Lisa unnie say?", I asked her once again.
"She just told me that...our comeback is coming soon..", she said.
"Ahh~ okay. But I saw you frown..what happened?", when will I stop asking? lol
"Umm- about that...I just– Lisa told me that I need to go now..yeah..", she answered.

Hmm- unnie seems so unsure about her answer...mehhh

"Okay. You can go now unnie. I'm fine, promise. Just text me if you got there safely.", I told her.
"Aww~ I'm really grateful to have you as my sister. And yeah..I will. Take care saeng.", she said then kissed my forehead.
"You too unnie. Bye!", I said and she did as well then went out.

Jisoo's POV
I'm here finally at our dorm then dragged the 3 of them.

"Yah! Jennie, why do you even want to do it?", I asked.
"I'm just...unnie, I can't do it anymore!", she then burst into tears.
"*sigh* but why?", I asked softly then caressed her back.
"I'm getting *sniff* depressed, unnie...*sniff*", she said.

I just looked at her then hugged her tightly.

"Last answer Jennie....do you really wanna do it?", I asked and she nodded.
"There's *sniff* no stepping *sniff* backwards unnie..", she replied.

This is gonna be tough for them....

3rd Person's POV
2 weeks of Y/N's rest is done and right now, Y/N is clearly getting out of the hospital with her Hansuk oppa taking care of her.

"Y/N-ah, please take your medicines regularly and on time okay? Take care. I'll go tell Dahyun to make sure you're doing every single step I recommend you. I'll take my leave for now. Bye.", Hansuk told her and she just flashed a smile then went in.

She entered their dorm then wandered how silent the dorm was.

She went in every rooms, seeing her 6 unnies sleeping.

"They must've been tired...", she mumbled then tried to get into Tzuyu's bed.

She snuggled closer to the older and she made herself sleep as well....

Time Skip

"OH MY GODJIHYO!", a loud shout coming from Nayeon was heard, making the other members wake up and went to her.

"What hap–– Y/N!", the other girls hugged attacked Y/N who woke up as well.
"Unnies!", Y/N happily hugged them back.
They finally broke the hug and looked at each other.

"Wahhhhh! We thought you'll be gone forever...", Chaeyoung stated and the others nodded.
Y/N just let out a small chuckle then said; "I'm not unnie..", she said and smiled after.

They started up a conversation and talked for some minutes until......

"Guys! We're ba—— Y/N?!", 3 Japanese came into the room, shocked.
"Omo omo omo! Y/N-nie!", Momo's squeal made Y/N smile even more.
Y/N went to her then they hugged each other..

"Yah! I've missed you sooooooo much Y/N-nie~", Momo whispered to her then pouted.
"I've missed you too jagiya..", Y/N whispered back then smelled the older one's scent..

They finally broke their hug and the others were looking at them.

"Are you two hiding something from us?", Nayeon asked while brows furrowing.
The two only looked at each other then shook their heads.

"Yah, enough talks. Let's just go throw a reunion party because we're back being TWICE, the 10 of us!", Jeongyeon said and they agreed.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Yowwwww! Wazzup friends! This is a short late chapter but I still hope ya'll liked it. Anddddddd- I just wanna inform you that the upcoming chapters will be a (sort of) dramatic......sORrY!

And yeah- i wuv you all! Please don't stop on supporting and loving this book and also me! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ