OLS|#43

Chapter Title: Complicated Regrets

Your POV
Every people will die right? So I can die too right?
Y/N, Why are you even thinking about death?! I don't even knowwwww–
*tsup*
What the–
"Y/N-nie! You're spacing out while slapping yourself...", Momo unnie whispered to my ear after she kissed me on my freakin' lips!
"YAHHH!! IT SHOULD BE ME WHO IS KISSING Y/N ON HER LIPS!", We heard Sana unnie said because she shouted.
Momo unnie just stole my first kiss!!! Jihyo unnie should be– wtf Y/N?!
"Y/N-nie~ I'm worried! Why are you spacing out like that?", Momo unnie asked with a worried tone.
"I- I uh...I'm–", I'm speechless! I don't know what to say!
"You are?", She asked with a tone of curiosity and concern.
"I'm–", suddenly someone shouted which made me cut off.
"Guys! I'm just going out! Jeongyeon unnie! Take care of them first! I'll just..take a short walk outside! Bye!", We heard Jihyo unnie said and the door slammed shut so loud
What the–?
"Where is Jihyo going?!", Nayeon unnie asked
"She said she's going outside for a short walk. I don't know..", Jeongyeon unnie replied as she sat next to me since we're at the couch.

I'm just listening to their conversation until Momo unnie rested her head on my shoulder and hugged my waist.
This is....weird....Momo unnie did this to me for the first time..wow....is she– no! It can't be!!
"Y/N ah, I love y–", Momo unnie whispered but she finally slept.
She love me?! What the fried chicken?! Y/N! Why are you so assuming today?
Her cute snore can be heard. I just looked at her who was sleeping cutely uwu.
Stop it Y/N! She's just your unnie! Nothing more!

"Need help?" I heard Jeongyeon unnie asked as she looked at me.
I then shook my head and she just nodded.
I can then think that our position is a little uncomfortable for her so I got an idea.
I carried her in bridal style and went to her shared room with Jeongyeon unnie.
She's not that kind of heavy though...
As I rested her on her bed, she was mumbling something not for me to understand.
She must be dreaming...
I was wanting to go back at the living room not until she held my wrist. Making me stop.
"Please stay with me..." She said and I froze.
Why is she being like this towards me today?
I just laid myself next to her and she made me her teddy bear.
Her arms snaked around my body. Her head on the crook of my neck. And legs wrapped around mine..
I think I've read this kind of scenarios on wattpad....
"Y/N?", She asked
"Yes unnie?", I asked back
"Would you mind if we both be close more? Just the two of us?", She stated.
"Nah. I wouldn't mind unnie..", I said and she snuggled closer to me.
What is this feeling?!
"YAH! JEONGYEON UNNIE! WHERE IS Y/N?! I NEED TO SHOW HER SOMETHING!!!", We heard Tzuyu unnie shout from outside.
"I'll just go to Tzuyu unnie...are you alright here unnie?", I asked and she nodded
"Just be right back fast..", She said and I nodded.
I went out of her embrace and went out of the room as well.

There I saw a happy yoda. Finding me.
"Chewy unnie!", I called her
And she looked at my direction.
"Yah! where were you? I was finding you on the whole dorm yet I can't see you!", She complained
"I was at Momo and Jeongyeon unnie's room. Wae? You need to show me something?", I replied and she nodded repeatedly.
"What is it unnie?", I asked
"Here!", She said and gave me the envelope
I opened it and read it all.
My eyes then widened in surprise as I finished reading it.

It was a magazine event at Hongdae. We're invited and nominated.
Tzuyu unnie then hugged me.
"I'm so proud of us..", She said happily
"Wahhhhh!! I'll just ask permission to uncle JYP Chewy unnie! Omg! I'm so happy!", I said and hugged her back.
"Sure sure! I can't believe it's happening oh my god.", She said as we broke our hug
"We sure are beautiful HAHAHAHA!", She said again and starts jumping around like a kid
"Aish unnie..", I said as I looked at her and shook my head while smiling widely.

"Yah! Is Jihyo back? I need to tell her something!", Nayeon unnie said
"Nope.", Jeongyeon unnie replied and Nayeon unnie whined.
"Where the hamster is that Train?", Nayeon unnie stated making me grin by the sudden nickname.

I then head back on Momo unnie seeing her on her phone. Concentrated on whatever she's doing.
"Unnie ah...", I said while knocking on the door.
"Oh. Hey Y/N...", She said and stopped doing whatever she's doing.
"Watchu doing unnie?", I asked as I laid down beside her.
"Just...looking for something. So what did Tzuyu showed you?", Momo unnie said
"Just a message...", I replied as I was the one to hug her.
Unnie is so cuddly!! She's so softtttt!!
"Hmm..Y/N, I think you're sleepy. I'll just be here okay? You can go sleep now..", Unnie said and I nodded.

And as I was gonna close my eyes. A small cute voice was heard.
"Y/N ah! Can I get a kiss too?", Sana unnie asked as she went to me
"Hmphhh..yea I guess...", I replied and she squealed.

I then sat on the bed and I leaned on her face. I kissed her on her soft cheeks.
"That's all unnie...", I said and laid back down
"Hmm- I want on the lips too!", She said.
How can I resist this unnie?
Since I had no choice...I just kissed her on her lips.
2 unnies I've kissed...wow.
"Wie! Thanks baby!~", she said and pecked my forehead.
I can feel my cheeks burning omg!
"WAH! FINALLY YOU'RE BACK JI!!!", We heard Nayeon unnie shout.
I quickly went to them and saw Jihyo unnie's eyes being puffy
Did she cry?
"Where the hamster did you went Ji?", Nayeon unnie asked
"Oh me? I just- went outside....", Jihyo unnie replied as she walked passed by us and went to their room.
That was really weird...
"What's wrong with her?", Jeongyeon unnie asked and we just shrugged our shoulders.
I then went to their room and knocked first until I can get a response.
And I did get a response...
I went in and saw her laying on her bed.

"Jihyonie...what's wrong?", I asked
"What's wrong? Nothing is wrong why?", She said. She's lying...
"It looks like there is something wrong...", I said and sat on her bed
"Nothing's wrong Y/N..See?", She said and smiled a bit
But I know it's her fake smile...
"I've known you for too long now unnie. You're not showing me the smile I've saw before. That's your fake smile unnie...", I said and she sighed
"What's really wrong unnie? Tell me. I'm not gonna tell it to anybody though...your secret is safe with me.", I said and she became more nervous.
"I'm- how can I say this? Look Y/N..I know you're worried and concern for me but I can't tell it to you.", She said and looked away.
"But why unnie? Is that too personal?", I asked
"Yes Y/N", she replied making me disappointed
Why can't she tell me her problem?

While having thoughts about her not wanting to tell me her problem, I felt a liquid streaming on my cheek.
I got shocked on why I'm crying...this is surprising....
I then made a sniff sound. I think she'll know I'm crying..
"Y-Y/N? Are you crying?", She asked
You better not tell her why Y/N!
"Ah? Ani unnie. I'm not crying.", I replied while stopping myself from crying.
"Are you sure?", She asked and held my shoulder.
"Y-yeah", I said and stood up. Wanting to get out of the room.

I then went out of the room, letting the tears that I held earlier fall.
"Y/N?", I heard Dahyun unnie said
"Huh? Yes unnie?", I asked and wiped the tears
"Are you crying?", She asked me
"No. Why?", I said as I looked at her
"Your eyes looked...like you're crying", she said in a worried tone
"Oh. Maybe you've misunderstood my eyes unnie..", I said letting out a fake laugh
"Maybe...", She replied then gave me a small hug

This lies can't seem to be alright....

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Hi peeps! Sorry for the wait hehe. Keep on voting and always share your thoughts if you can. Thanks for reading!