OLS|#14

Chapter Title: Nayeon unnie + Morning Call

3rd Person's POV
The movie ended and Nayeon is crying so much.
"Unnie, why are you crying?", Y/N asked
"Their *sniff* friendship *sniff *is *sniff* so *sniff* strong!", The older replied while calming down a bit.
"Yah unnie, you looked so ugly now! Stop crying so that you still can be beautiful..", Y/N said making Nayeon stop.
"Yah! I'm still beautiful!", Nayeon protested and Y/N just laugh.
"I know unnie. I'm just joking. You're beautiful no matter what.", Y/N said and Nayeon chuckled.
"That's too cheesy but I agree.", the older one answered making the two of them laugh.
"Are you sleepy now?", Nayeon asked the younger.
"Ah, ne unnie", then Y/N yawned.
"We should sleep now.." The older said while turning of the lights.
"Should we sleep here?" Y/N asked.
"Hmm. Yeah. It's just the two of us so sure..", Nayeon replied.
The two get their pillows and blankets.
"Night Y/N-nie..Sweet dreams", Nayeon said
"Saranghae unnie~", Y/N replied.
"Nado sarang maknae-ah~", Nayeon stated and kissed the younger's forehead and went to sleep.

Morning came and it's already 8:36 am. The two girls haven't woke up yet.
The sun hit Y/N's face and made her wake up. She got up but someone is hugging her waist- and that's her bunny face unnie.
"Nayeonie~ It's time to wake up!", Y/N said and slowly shook Nayeon's body.
"But unnie is still sleepy~ I want to cuddle my cute dongsaeng..", She retorted sleepily.
"Unnie ah. Wake up pleaseee~", Y/N pleaded her unnie with aegyo.
Of course Nayeon was shocked seeing her dongsaeng's aegyo for the first time.
"Yah! I didn't know you know how to aegyo!", The older said
"But stand up now unnie..", The younger plead and her unnie obeyed.

On the other room

The girls had a party last night but they woke up early.
The leader dialed Nayeon's number but she's not answering.
"Guys, does someone had Y/N's number?", The leader asked.
"Wait- are you going to ask her out this early?", Sana said
"Huh? No unnie. I'm going to call her for our breakfast at a restaurant later!", Jihyo retorted.
"Ah, Jihyo unnie. I have!", Dahyun said.
"Can I get her number dubu?", The leader asked and Dahyun just gave her phone to her.
Jihyo dialed Y/N's number and she answered it.
Y/N: Ah..Who's this?
Jihyo: um- good morning Y/N. This is Jihyo unnie.
"Yah Jihyo! Put it on loud speaker so that we can hear her!", Jeongyeon said and Jihyo just put it on loud speaker.
Y/N: Oh. Good morning Jihyo unnie! Is there anything you need?
Jihyo: would you tell Nayeon unnie that we'll be meeting at the ******** later for breakfast?
Y/N: Is that all unnie?
Jihyo: Ne. Umm. Thank you.
Y/N: Arasseo unnie. Bye~
Call ended
The other girls are squealing so hard right now but Jihyo is confused by the sudden actions.
"Yah! Why are you all squealing?", She asked
"Our ship just talked at each other!", They all said
"Eh? Wae?", She asked

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Annyeong! Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading this. I hope you will continue loving and supporting this book! I love you all!