Touring

Cameron's POV
So it's been one week since cimorelli left for tour. I am so excited cause today I'm actually joining them. Although it is a surprise so only Lynne and Mike know.

I get up and get dressed in to sad girls club sweatpants and a white shirt. Before the girls left they gave me a stock of there comfy merch so I thought I should wear sweats. Not to mention I'll be sitting on a plane for the next 8 hours to go to London so.

I walk downstairs with my luggage to see Rebecca making me some food.

"Hey R whatcha cooking?"

"Some breakfast for my sister who is going to Europe." I laugh and sit down at the countertop. Rebecca hands me a plate with 2 breakfast sausages and some scrambled eggs on it. I scarf it all down and get up.

I walk over to my stuff and make sure I have everything. I say goodbye to my family. Honestly Karen has been like family so I call her family now too.

I get into the service car and get on my way. When I arrive at the airport it's 10:30 am. I realize I'm making good time because my flight doesn't leave until 1:00 pm.

I go through TSA and then I find my club. Basically the club is where people go that is provided by the flight to just chill til it comes. So I'm heading there now.

I finally board the plane and smile knowing I'm going to be able to see Lauren in a couple of hours.

We finally touchdown in London and I get up and grab my stuff. I walk to baggage claim and grab my bag. I asked Mike Jr. if he could pick me up and he said yes so now I'm waiting for him.

I'm standing outside the airport when I see Mike pull up in a black car with his own driver. Sick. I put all my luggage in and we go off to the hotel.

It's like 2:35 am here in London so everyone right now is currently sleeping. For the surprise mike texted Dani who is staying in Lauren's room to come out.

Somehow Dani actually woke up and saw the message cause we here her opening the door. When she sees me her eyes widen ins shock and she has the biggest smile on her face.

"OMG CAMERON!!!" She screams and hugs me so tight.

"Sh sh you might wake up Lauren I want to surprise her"

"Oh sorry. Aww but that's so cute." I laugh at her and hug her again.

"So what's the plan Cam?"

"Well I was thinking I could go into your room turn on the lights and shake her awake."

"Sounds good." We slowly walk into there room and I see Lauren sleeping so softly on her queen size bed. I smile at how cute she was just laying there. Dani walks over and turns on the lights. Lauren turns over but is still kind of asleep.

I walk over to her and start shaking her a little.

"Love you should wake up." She is still fast asleep so I try a different technique. By the way Dani is back in her bed facing the other side sleeping again.

So my other technique is kisses. I start kissing her nose then to her cheeks and then to her ear then her temple as I can slowly feel her start to stir awake. She fully realizes that I'm kissing her temple and shoved me off of her.

When she saw me though she had wide eyes and she jumped into my arms.

"OMG CAM HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?" She yelled. I just laughed and kissed her so passionately. She reciprocated and just smiled through the kiss.

"I missed you so much love." She smiled and pecked my lips again.

"I missed you too" I kept hugging her while she was still in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I think I should get ready for bed considering it's almost 3. She laughed lightly and nodded.

"Wait where are you staying?"

"With you cutie" I winked and walked to my suitcase. I got out a pair of exercise shorts and a baggy shirt. I walked to the bathroom changed brushed my teeth and walked back to Lauren who was laying in the bed with her phone.

"Do my parents know your here?" I nodded as I laid on her stomach making her smile.

"Get off me you dork"

"Ouch I haven't seen you in a week and you're telling me to get off of you wow. Hurtful." I pretended to be hurt by joking my chest. She just laughed and kissed my cheek.

"If I recall correctly I'm pretty sure I'm the person on top." I just smirked at her and laughed a little.

"Oh hun you're definitely not the top" she slapped me in a joking way and just laid down. I laid down next to her and she cuddled into me. She rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her. I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight love" she smiled and turned off the light and laid back down.

"Goodnight" today was the best.

—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys we are back with a sequel. I'm excited to see where this goes and I hope you guys will enjoy this story. Thanks for reading love again and have a nice day or night.

-A