Him Or Her

Lauren's POV
It's been a week since I last saw Simon and let me tell you things are rough. I cannot concentrate on Cam because for some stupid reason Simon is started to cloud my brain.

I hate that this is happening and not to mention Cam got the role in that movie so she's been going to California every so often like she'll leave Monday come back Saturday and have Sunday with me.

Not gonna lie I really miss her some days but I'm happy she's enjoying it. Actually today is Sunday so right now me and Cam are having lunch at this cafe in Tennessee.

"Hey love so how was your week?"

"It was not interesting just a bunch of meetings with the band and shootings videos for the channel what about you?"

"Well yesterday we did some more stunt practice we aren't shooting til next week so I'm guessing when I go back tomorrow we will just be doing more rehearsal stuff like that." I nod but still think about how Simon's blue eyes can really read me.

"Hey love you've been spacing out a lot lately is everything alright?" I jump back into reality for a second.

"Yea yea everything's fine just a lot on my mind." Cam reaches over the table and grabs my hand.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right. I am your fiancée. I want you to know that I'm here." She was so sweet rubbing the back of my hand and looking at me sweetly.

"Yea I know of course it's really nothing just a lot of work."

"You will tell me if something is bothering you though right?" I nod.

"Yea of course." She smiles and lets go of my hand. I love her so much this is just torture.

Cameron's POV
Lately Lauren's been spacing out and it's starting to worry me. I love her so much and I just want to know she's ok. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not here throughout the week.

Maybe I should quite the job so I can start here with her. I need her to be okay.

We get the check and start walking to my car. I intertwine our fingers as she smiles and lightly squeezes my hand.

"I love you Cam." I smile.

"I love you too laur." We keep walking in comfortable silence until we get to the car. I can't believe I'm leaving again tomorrow.

"Hey you wanna have movie night tonight?"

"Yea that sounds perfect." I kiss the back of her hand and open the car door for her. Then we drive back home and finish up whatever work we have.

After I'm done reading over the script again I put the stuff down at my desk and go upstairs where Lauren is picking out the movie.

No we don't live in the same house but most of the time Lauren stays with at my place and sometimes I stay at her's. Everyone is cool with it cause we are engaged.

I got the closet and change into pajamas and Lauren already has. I smile at how cute and comfy she looks with the popcorn bowl. I lay down next to her as she cuddles into me.

I kiss her forehead as we watch the movie.

I wake up the next morning with an empty bowl by my feet and a snuggled Lauren in my side. I look at her breathing softly and looking adorable.

How did I get so lucky to be marrying this amazing girl right here. I look over at the time and realize that it's 6:30 am which is good because my flight leaves at 8:00 am.

I get up and out of bed to walk to my closet and get changed for the day. I wear sweatpants and a shirt as I put on sneakers. I brush my teeth and head downstairs to make breakfast.