Honeymoon

Lauren's POV
We've been on our honey moon for three days now it it is absolutely beautiful. I wake up in our beautiful hotel room wrapped in Cam's arms. It's amazing that I can call her my wife now.

I slowly slip out of her cuddle and walk to the outside part of our hotel. This hotel was amazing. Each hotel room was a hit and it was incredibly beautiful. The water was blue and it had a beautiful view.

As I'm standing there taking in every little beautiful detail I see I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I smile and lean back in. I feel kisses on my neck. I go to hold there hands and it doesn't feel like Cam's.

I turn around and the second I do I get grabbed by the throat by a pair of strong hands. I see Cameron's father.

I wake up I'm drenched in sweat. I feel Cam sit up too.

"Hey love you Alright?!" She sounds panicked and puts her hand on my arm. I turn to her and nod catching my breath.

"You has another nightmare didn't you?" I nod again. She nods her head and turns on the night light. She knows I've been having nightmares of her father ever since that day. They have been starting to fade but I guess another one has come back.

I've gone to therapy for it and they said it would fade overtime. She goes to the little frogs and grabs a water. She comes to my side and bend down so I'm looking at her. She puts the water on the night stand and grabs my hand.

"You okay?" I smile a little. She's so sweet.

"Yea" I say softly. She kisses my hands and gets up. I look at the time and realize it's 6:00am.

"Welp we should probably get up now so we can do more things. The buffet opens in an hour so we'll have time to walk to the main hotel and get breakfast.

I nod my head and watch as she gets up walks to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes I get up and do the same while Cam is changing.

We get into our bathing suits and cover up clothes as we walk to the main hotel area. We sit down with our breakfast.

"So you ready for today?" I look up from cutting my pancake and smile.

"I'm so excited" She cutely laughs and goes back to her crêpe. We continue eating and having small talk for a little while.

After we finishing eating breakfast we walk down to the beach part. We rented paddle boards and started going out. We were paddling around when a sea turtle came by my board.

It was so pretty.

"Can come check this out!" I yell a little so cam can here me. She comes paddling over and like in amazement.

"Wow...that's amazing the title is so pretty"

"I know" the turtle went away after a little while and we continued paddling. We went back to the shore and brought the boards back.

Next Cam has her boating license so she rented a boat for the entire trip and we were going to have a nice boat ride.

She helped me on the boat and we were on our way. It was beautiful. You could see the volcano and the clear water. We even spotted some dolphins. Cam looked so cute driving the boat.

After a few hours out on the water we came back to the hotel and got some lunch at the cafe.

"So today's been so much fun so far right?" I smile at her.

"Yea what's next?" She thinks for a second.

"Oh jet skiing" I widen my eyes.

"That's awesome I'm so excited." We laugh together for a second and the waitress comes over.