I miss you

Cameron's POV
"Hey babe I have a little gift for you since it's your birthday" I turn to Lauren and look at her a little confused.

"Ooo what is it?" She puts her hands in front of her revealing a Rubik's cube.

"Hahahaha oh my gosh you didn't." She just laughs as I take it out of her hand and start fidgeting with it.

"Oh but I did." She comes over and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You are seriously the best." I kiss her forehead.

"I probably look so childish playing with this." She just laughs.

"No you're cute." Then she starts to fade.

"Whats keeping me up at night!" I reach over and turn off my alarm tears already pouring out. It's been two days and I still haven't left my room.

I miss her so much it physically hurts to just think about her and her smile and her beautiful brown eyes. Ugh what did I do.

It's just so hard to know that she went and hung out with her ex all the times I was gone in California and didn't mention it.

I hate secrets. I start to sob into my pillow. I reached over to where her side is and just laid there. I can't even bring myself to get up from my bed.

Everything hurts.

Lauren's POV
I just laid in bed crying and holding onto my pillow. I can't believe I lost Cam to my stupid ex. I knew I shouldn't have invited him to the barbecue.

I hear a knock on the door. I don't feel like talking to anyone.

"Lauren it's us. Can you let us in?" I just lay there not answering them. I hear the door click open and I just shut my eyes tight.

"Hey Lo." They all sit on the bed. Christina starts rubbing my shoulder.

"I can't handle anything right now." I say I'm a whisper like tone.

"We know." Lisa states wiping off some of my tears that just keep coming.

"I talked to Rebecca Cam isn't doing any better." I look over at Katherine and nod.

"Hey I know it doesn't seem like it but it will get better over time." I just put my hands over my face.

"I don't think so. She loved me and cared for me and we were going to get married." I started sobbing now.

"I know it's kind of weird she just called it off."

"She just hates secrets and has trust issues I get it." I say. I can't handle it. Life just hurts to much. They're all just here comforting me. What did I seriously do?

Dani's POV (shocking)
I can't handle seeing Lauren like this. I honestly don't understand what Cameron was thinking calling it off but at the same time I do.

That stupid Simon hurt everyone. Lauren literally hasn't been out of her room in like two days. We literally bring her up her food. I have to go talk to Cameron.

I get up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Lisa says in a whisper because Lauren fell asleep.

"Well first off we should let her sleep and second off to go talk to Cameron."

"I don't think that's a good idea right now dan." I look over at Christina who is now whispering.

"I just have to talk to her." They all nod and start getting up. I walk to my car and drive over to Cam's.

I knock on the door. It gets opened by Rebecca.

"Oh hey dan what are you doing here?"

"Oh I Cam to check up on Cam see how she's doing." She nods and let's me in.

"Just to warn you she's not opening up to anyone right now so good luck." Rebecca pats my back as I head upstairs to Cameron's room.

I knock on the door.

"Go away Rebecca." I crack the door open.

"Sorry not her." She looks up at me and falls back down onto the bed. You can see the tears stained on her face.

"What do you want Dani?"

"To see how you're doing." I start walking into the room and shutting the door.

"Just peachy." I let out a sigh.

"Why?" She just looks at me conflicted.

"Why what?" She snaps.

"Why cal it off?" She looks angry but sad at the same time.

"I don't know okay. My dad cheated on my mom and kept secrets I just can't handle dealing with that."

"But she didn't cheat."

"No but she hung out with her ex and never told me and that's a big deal. And lets not forget she never wore her ring when he was around." She had tears in her eyes and her voice cracked.

I just stayed silent at this point.

"She also didn't deny she had feelings for him." I just looked at her feeling guilty now.

"Well she's really upset just like you." She just lays there in her bed. I walk over to Cam and sit down at the end of her bed.

"She misses you and I know you miss her."

"It doesn't matter I still need time to think." I just look at her.

"Why didn't you fight for her?"

"Dani I really don't wanna do this right now."

"Just answer the question and I'll leave." She sighed and looked at me.

"I don't know. I guess I tried but it had already felt like she was slipping when I got the job in California. I guess because I wasn't there I could still see she wasn't so happy that I had to be away for the whole week. I mean I thought about quitting but I don't know." I just nodded got up and looked at her.

"The only advice I'll ever give you is the fight never ends for the ones you truly love." I walked away leaving her their stunned and guilty looking.

I got back into my car and went back home. I really hope that they are going to be okay cause Clauren was and is the best.

—————————————————————
A/N
Not gonna lie I don't know where I went with this chapter. I guess it's a filler chapter cause I don't rlly know what this was. But anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the book and apologies again for calling off the engagement. Thanks for voting and commenting and I will see y'all soon. Have a nice day or night.

-A