Bumping into him

Lauren's POV
I woke up in Cameron's warm embrace smiling after remembering how she came all this way just to surprise me on tour. I truly love this girl she does so much for me and cares a lot about me I don't know what I did to deserve her.

She started to stir awake so I leaned more into her. She slowly opened her eyes and kissed my nose.

"Morning love" I just smile at her. I love her morning raspy voice and they way she calls me love.

"Good morning" she squeezes me tighter and I kiss her cheek.

"Ok it's time to get up for the day I have some band stuff I need to get done." I start to get up when Cam pulls me closer to her in a gentle loving way.

"Five more minutes please" she begs in a cute way.

"Also laur today is your off day we get to spend the whole day together." Omg I forgot she's right this is so much better than having to go to a band meeting and doing rehearsals.

We both get up and start our day. We walk to the buffet breakfast that the hotel provides and her and my sisters and I have breakfast together.

We go back up to the hotel room and I watch as Cam is just sitting on the bed with her phone. She was so cute wearing blue ripped jeans and a tie dye shirt while I was wearing black ripped jeans and a white shirt.

"Hey love what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know maybe walk around town see the Big Ben or get nougat" I say as I start walking over to her. She smiles at me and puts her phone away.

"Sounds like a plan" she gets up and we grab our wallets and jackets cause it's a little chilly outside.

We walk around town for a while just laughing and having fun. Today is honestly the best. We decided to go to a small cafe for lunch so we sat down at the table and just talked.

Suddenly our waiter came over and I never thought I would see his face again.

"Simon?" Simon my ex-boyfriend. He is British but I didn't think he was back in London.

"Lauren? Omg wow it's so good to see you." He had that same charming smile and those same blue eyes with that same brown hair that falls perfectly in front of is face like Superman. Wait no stop you're dating Cameron.

"Lauren what are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm not tour with my sisters. What about you?"

"Visiting my family for the month and I thought I would get a small job." I smiled at him I can't remember the last time we talked.

"Eh hem" I looked over at Cam who just awkwardly coughed.

"Oh right Simon this is Cameron."

"Oh well nice to meet you" they shook hands but I could tell Cameron was uncomfortable.

"Anyways what can I get for you?"

"Oh I'll have a cappuccino what about you laur?"

"Same here." Simon smiles and walked away.

"So who was that?" I looked up at Cam.

"Oh he's just my ex from a couple of hours ago." Cam looked suddenly uncomfortable more than she did before.

"Oh cool" she just sat there and so did I. Late Simon came back with our cappuccinos.

"Here you two go and this is for you." He hands me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"I don't know how long you're here in London but I would love to show you around." I just slightly smiled and looked back at Cam who not only looked furiously but torn.

"Oh ok thx Simon." He walked away and I was left to talk to Cam.

Cameron's POV
Lauren's Ex just gave her his number. What I hate more is that she isn't comfortable telling everyone yet about us. I mean we haven't even told the cimfam yet.

It's not that I don't understand I do it's just I wish I could hold her hand whenever we were out and I could kiss her without having to be behind a closed door.

And she can't even tell this guy she taken because he obviously still likes her. Ugh what am I going to do. Lauren can tell how angry I am but I don't want to be.

"Cam look that means nothing" I just sat there.

"I know" I played with the spoon in my cappuccino.

"Ready to go back soon?" I asked slightly hoping she would say yes.

"Yea." We payed and got up and headed back to the hotel room. We needed up getting distracted and spending more time out realizing it's quite late out as we spent the whole day out now.

As we were walking back finally to the hotel I wasn't really saying much just in my own world where I could hold Lauren's hand in public and not have a bunch of fans come up and ask for Lauren's photo. 

This dating a celebrity life is hard but when it comes to Lauren so worth it. We get to the hotel room and I put my stuff down and walk over to the bed and fall flat on my face. I can hear Lauren giggle a little as I get up and turn myself over.

"What's so funny?"

"You." I laugh and get up and walk over to her.

"Today was the best" I say pecking her lips.

"It really was" we get changed into our pajamas.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She nods her head as she comes out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth.

"Yes please." I turn on some random movie and Lauren laid down cuddling into my side. I just smiled and kissed the top of her forehead. We laid there until we fell asleep.

I really hope nothing is going to happen between Lauren and her ex. I love her to much to lose her to some guy.

—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys I forgot to put in the part where they eat dinner so like just pretend they did ok? Cool. Anyways yes so Lauren's ex is back in London and honey that's some tea. So I hope you guys are enjoying the sequel and I'll see y'all soon.

-A