Back home

Cameron's POV
We are back in Tennessee and Lauren cimorelli is my fiancée. I walk inside my house and see my mom and Rebecca in the kitchen.

"Oh sweetie you're home I'm so glad you're back." She comes over and kisses my cheek.

"Hey mom. Uhm guys I have an important announcement." They look at me confused.

"Ok sweetie what is it?" I clear my throat. We already told the cimorelli's cause well they were on tour.

"Me and Lauren are engaged." They both looked shocked.

"YESSS CLAUREN!!!" I just laugh at my sister who runs over and gives me a hug.

"Omg sweetie I'm so excited for you yayyy." I laugh as my mom also gives me a hug.

"Thanks you guys."

"Hey sweetie actually I have to tell you something."

"Sure mom what's up?"

"The manager you had an interview with said he would love to be your manager and already got you an audition."

"Wow really that's amazing when is it?"

"It's tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Here's all of the information." I look at the email my mom printed out.

"Thanks mom." I go upstairs with the information and the script. I sit at my desk and start reading the part they assigned me.

I'm supposed to be auditioning as this girl who's name is lily. The little back story they give me is she's just an average high schooler except she has super powers. Cool.

As I was reading the script I get a FaceTime call from Lauren. I answer it and see her on her bed.

Lauren
Me

Hello beautiful fiancée what's up?

Hey Cam I just wanted to call and see how you're doing.

Aww I appreciate that love. I'm actually reading this script for an audition I have tomorrow.

An audition? Does that mean the interview went well?

Yep actually it went great he wants to be my manager.

Babe that's amazing. I hear her name get called from another room.

Hey looks like I have to go but I'll talk to you later?

Yea of course.
I hung up the call and continued reading the script. I can't wait for tomorrow.

The next morning

I wake up to my phone buzzing. I turn over and look to see who's calling me. It's Lauren.

Hey good morning Cam

Hey love what's up?

Sorry if I woke you I was just wondering if you wanted to go out and get breakfast?

Yea of course and it's no problem give me like 10 minutes.

Ok see you soon.

I get out of bed and change into sweats and a shirt. I walk to the bathroom to freshen up and head downstairs. I write a note since it's 8:00 am and learn it on the counter saying I'm going out.

I walk to my car get in and drive to Lauren's. I pick her up and we drive off to this nice little breakfast cafe. We walk in and take our seat at the booth.

"Hey love so how was your morning?"

"It was good I woke up got changed and realized we were out of food so reheats when I called you to see if you wanted to go get breakfast." I lightly chuckle and hold her hand.

"Well I'm glad we're here me and my fiancée."

We get our food and have light conversation about random things.

"Hey ready to go I have to get ready cause I'm hanging out with a friend."

"Oh really who." That's when she kind of glanced down at her fingers.

"Simon." She says quietly and softly.

"What why?"

"Cause he asked and I felt bad for rejecting him the first time so I just thought I would say yes." I took a step forward and put my hand on her arm.

"Ok as long as he doesn't make a move on you." She smiles and laughs a little pecking my lips.

"Haha okay." We walk off into my car and I drop her off. I drive back to my house honestly I little jealous.

ThTs when I realized Lauren wasn't wearing her ring. Oh well maybe she forgot to put it on this morning? I don't know I'll ask her about it later though.

Lauren's POV
Honestly I feel really bad about hanging out with Simon but he's really nice and I kind of missed him. Besides I'm engaged to Cam so it doesn't matter we are hanging out as friends.

I did forget to wear my ring this morning but it's ok it was an honest mistake. I'm just going to have a nice lunch and walk around with Simon but it means nothing.

Or do you want it to mean something laur. No I don't I'm engaged. I drive to where I'm meeting Simon and see him already there. I get out of the car and walk toward him.

He comes over and hugs me.

"Hey laur it's so good to see you."

"Yea I'm glad we could catch up." We walked and talked for awhile just around town. As we were walking I felt Simon's hand brush last mine. That's when I felt a blush appear on my face.

No Lauren no blushing this should mean nothing. I feel him intertwine our fingers and for some stupid reason I isn't let go but let him. Oh no. I cannot be catching feelings.

We continue walking and for some stupid reason I don't let go of his hand. Omg stop it lauren this is wrong you're engaged. What am I going to do.

Do I really want to marry Cam now? YES! You do so stop thinking about Simon. Ugh love is so complicating.

—————————————————————
A/N
Uhm this Simon dude. Sorry if y'all thought he wasn't coming back But oh no is Lauren having second thoughts. That's not good. I'm kind of curious on where I'm going with this but I'll figure it out. Anyways thanks for reading and commenting and voting. Love y'all. See ya soon.

-A