Leaving

Cameron's POV
So it's the next day and we have to tell the Cimorelli's I'm leaving. Not gonna lie I feel really bad for just leaving but I'll be back in the next 8 months so it will be okay right?

I mean now that this is happening I feel like I'm going to really miss Lauren. We are having them over for dinner so I could break the news.

I do feel really guilty cause Dani told Rebecca and Rebecca told me that Simon kissed Lauren out of nowhere that night we had dinner. I shouldn't have been to quick to judge.

I get changed into black jeans and a tan hoodie and head downstairs to start making dinner. Granted it's only 2:30 pm and they are coming at 5:00 I still want to get a head start.

After I finish making the dinner I look and realize it's 4:30. I start setting up the table while Rebecca is getting g ready. I hear the doorbell so I walk over to the door and open it.

When I do I see everyone there. I hug and let them in saying hello. Lastly was Lauren. She was standing there kind of looking down. She was wearing blue ripped jeans and a light blue shirt.

Damn why does she have to look so beautiful all the time.

"Hey Lauren." She smiled she heard me say her name.

"Hey Cam." We awkwardly hugged and she walked inside. We all sat around the table Lauren being across from me. We ate and had different conversations when I stood up.

"Ok so I have an announcement to make." Everyone looked at me. Ok it's ok you got this.

"I'm leaving for California next week and I'll be there until the premiere for the movie." Everyone looked at me shocked but when I landed my eyes on Lauren she just looked at me like she was frozen.

Her face became pale and she stood up and ran outside.

"Wait here I got this." Me being the person I am sprinted out after her.

"Lauren!" I kept telling her name but she just kept running. She ended up stopping at this playground and sat on the swings.
I sat next to her and just looked at her.

"You're leaving?" I nod as she looked up at me.

"Look I'm sorry for everything that happened."

"No laur I am I should've fought harder but I just felt like I was losing you every time I went to California.

" I know. Me too." I put my hand on her cheek and she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I rubbed her cheek.

"Me too love me too." She slightly smiled when I said love. We stayed in the park just looking at the sunset and swinging a little. This is the first time since our breakup that I have felt happy. I'm going to miss her so much.

The day Cam leaves

It's been a week since that night in the park with Lauren. We actually got into an argument and we haven't talked since. I'm not mad anymore I'm just sad that I'm leaving when I know she's mad at me.

The argument was stupid too it was about how I'm leaving and running from my problems. Lauren and I kissed two nights ago and I told her I just couldn't do this right now and we got into an argument.

I'm heading to the airport right now with my family and all the cimorelli's except Lauren and Dani. We get there and I put my bags down even though I shipped most of my stuff down to my new apartment.

I turn around and look at everyone who showed up. It kind of hurts that Lauren doesn't even want to say goodbye. I hug everyone and then I get to Christina.

"She's not coming is she?" She looks at me sympathetically.

"I don't think so." I just sigh and nod my head.

Back at Lauren's house before Cam arrived at the airport

Lauren's POV
Ok I know we got into a fight and I probably should go and say goodbye but I really don't want to it hurts to much. Dani walks into my room.

"Hey sugar. Are you sure you don't want to go? If we leave now I think we can make it."

"No I'm okay." She sits on my bed.

"Lauren look I know your upset and mad at her but you love her and she loves you so you."

"There's no point Dani she's going to California so there is no difference and no point in trying to make her stay." She sighs and looks at me.

"Ok I'm going to tell you something that I told Cam the day after you two broke up. The fight never ends for the ones you truly love. Even if it seems like it's over." I just look at her.

Dani's right. I can't lose her maybe if I go now I can convince her.

"Ok Dani you're right let's go."

At the airport after Christina and Cam's conversation
(Play video)

Cameron's POV
I pick up my bags and turn around to start and make my way to the TSA check place. As I'm walking I hear my name being called.

I turn around and see Lauren? She's running towards me. I drop my stuff and she immediately rams into me in a giant hug.

"Please please please don't go. I love you I am so sorry all of this wasn't said before but I love you and I don't want you to go. I messed up I know but I want to marry you please please don't go. For me." I just look at her tears in both our eyes now.

"Oh love I wish you told me this a week ago. I already told management I can't change it. I am so sorry love."

" I know Cam I'm so sorry."

"Me too."

"I just need you to know I didn't kiss Simon he just kissed me out of nowhere." She was almost whispering. I put my forehead to hers.

"I know."Right then and there I took a chance I kissed her and she was surprised at first but than relaxed and kissed back.

After about a minute of kissing we pulled apart.

"I love you" We say in unison.

"I'm sorry." She nods.

"Me too. Text me when you're on the plane and when you land." I smile.

"Of course." I pick up my carry on but still holding her hand. I turn around and slowly let go of it. I make it to TSA and look back one more time and just smile and wave. She was crying but smiled and waved to.

I didn't think this would be so hard. I get on the plane and just slowly think about Lauren's dan drift off into sleep.

Did I make a mistake.

—————————————————————
A/N
Oh no Cam is leaving well ok she left but man that is ruff. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next with it. I'll see y'all soon and thanks for voting and commenting. Have a nice day or night.

-A