The wedding part 1

It's been 3 months since the bachelorette parties

The night before the wedding

Cameron's POV
We are here in Sacramento California Lauren's home town. Right now I'm in Lauren's room because we have to sleep in different rooms tonight.

I'm sitting on her bed about to leave her room. I walk over to her while she is taking off her necklace.

"Alright my soon to be wife I have to go back into my room." She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. She pecks my lips and just looks at me and smiles.

"Ok soon to be wife." She winks at me which makes my heart flutter. We kiss passionately one last time and I start heading toward the door. I say my goodbyes and go to my room.

>>>>>>>

When I hear my alarm go off I immediately turn it off and jumped out of bed. My sister jumps up too and we both hug.

"SIS TODAY YOU GET MARRIED!!"

"I KNOW!" We remember it's only 6:00 am so we decide to whisper. We head downstairs to the buffet for some breakfast.

After we eat we go to where we are getting changed. I am so excited.

Lauren's POV
I am so excited. I'm getting changed right now into my beautiful wedding dress. I cannot wait. I walk out of my dresser and into the room where all my sisters are.

"AHHHH!" They all scream.

"YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!" I laugh along with them. I look at my mom and see tears in her eyes which causes me to have tears in my eyes. I walk up to her and hug her.

"You look so beautiful sweetheart." I smile.

"Thank you mom." The rest of my sisters get changed into there outfits.

Cameron's POV
I was getting changed into my suit with the rest of Lauren's brothers. We decided to go burgundy for the suit color and I'm so excited.

As I was tying my tie Mike comes over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You ready kiddo?" I smile.

"Who's ever ready." He chucked a little and shakes his head.

"That's a great answer." I smile as he walks away and finish up my tie. Soon I'm gonna be married to the love of my life. It was time. I stand there at the alter. We hear the music and the ceremony starts.

I see all the brothers walking in a straight line and then all the sisters. That's when I hear the music. And then I see the most angelic, beautiful person ever. Lauren.

Lauren's POV
As I'm standing there I see my dad come up next to me.

"Ugh I've always dreaded this day. But I also have never been happier it's here." I turn to him and smile. He puts his arm out and we link arms. I kind of hold on firmly.

"I'm scared." He looks at me and smiles.

"I would be surprised if you weren't dear, but I know you're ready." He smiles and I smile back.

"It's time." I nod and look forward. That's when we start walking and I hear the music playing.

Cameron's POV
I see Lauren walking with her dad. Her in that gorgeous white dress looking absolute stunning. I couldn't help but feel tears in my eyes. One falls as she's half way down the aisle and I quickly wipe it away.

She gets to where I am and I shake Mike's hand and hold Lauren's as I help her up onto the altar with me. We look into each others eyes and I can see all the love she has.