Show

Cameron's POV
Woke up in my apartment at 6:00 am. I got dressed freshened up went downstairs got to the lobby of the apartment complex and went into the provided car service the movie sent.

That's literally how my morning goes. I arrive at set at around 7:00 am where they have a breakfast buffet for the cast. I normally eat with Lily, Blake, and Taylor. By that I mean Lily Collins, Blake lively, and Taylor Swift. I think it's cool how she sings and is in this movie.

After we eat we normally get hair and make up done after we look at what scene we are doing. I see my that I'm only doing 3 scenes today which is good cause if everything goes smoothly then I'll be done ok set by 5:00 pm. Which means I'll have time for the concert if I'm still going.

Oh right that's the problem I have to face today. If I'm going to the concert or not. The concerts at 6 so I have to decide by then.

After a long day on set I managed to do all my scenes quicker than expected and got off of work by 4:00 pm. The driver takes me back to my apartment and I go inside. I fall flat on my bed and just lay there until I feel my phone buzz.

I groan and pick it up see the name I never thought I would see on my phone again.

Lauren🧡🧡: hey

Lauren🧡🧡: look I don't know what happened to the both of us yesterday but I just want to apologize for everything

Lauren🧡🧡: and I was really hoping you would be able to come to tonight's show. But it's ok if you don't want to.

I just sat there and put my phone down. What do I do? Cause on one hand I want to go to tonight's show but on the other hand I don't know about how I feel towards Lauren. Of course I love her and miss her but that's what makes it so hard.

Me: hey

Me: yea same here I want to apologize for blowing up at you yesterday. That was uncalled for and I was a little stressed about set and stuff.

Me: That isn't a good excuse cause you didn't deserve that so again I'm sorry

Me: and I would enjoy coming to your show tonight so I guess see ya there?

Waited about a minute for her reply.

Lauren🧡🧡: great I can't wait to see you there.

Ok so I guess I'm going to there concert. I get up and change out of my clothes I wore to set. I change into black ripped jeans a white shirt and a denim jacket. I wrap a red and black flannel around my waist.

I go downstairs and grab something light to eat. I go over to the door and put on black old school vans. I grab my keys and go down to the lobby.

I thought I would walk around town for a little while before going to the concert. As I look at my watch I realize it's 5:00. I make my way to the venue and go to the door. The security guard stops me.

"Hi I'm Cameron Archer. I'm friends with cimorelli." He looks at me quickly.

"Oh yes the girls said you would be coming." He opens the door to the backstage area and I run into Mike Jr.

"Oh hey Cam. The girls told me you were coming. There room is three doors down to the left."

"Thanks Mike." I start walking until I hear Dani and Lisa bickering behind the door.

"HEY THATS MY MASCARA!"

"I DONT CARE IM USING IT RIGHT NOW!" I chuckle lightly and open the door.