Fight

Cameron's POV
So today Lauren's family is leaving back to Tennessee. I am so glad she decided to stay here with me I really love her. We were standing at the airport saying goodbye to everyone.

"Alright bye dan dan I'll see you in a few months." She laughs and nods as we hug. She was the last person I said bye to. Now me and Lauren are waving by as they all walk to TSA.

We start walking back to my car. I lean over and kiss Lauren's head. She looks at me and smiles.

"I am so glad you're staying."

"Me too." We get into my car and drive off. Lauren is going to go shopping and borrow some of my clothes while we wait for her parents to ship some to my apartment.

Before we go shopping Lauren asked me to come to the bedroom. I come in and sit down. She has her phone set up and starts recording.

"Hey everyone so I just needed to tell you all something. So as you may know me and Simon broke up for a couple of different reasons..." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What is she doing?

"Well I just wanted to let you all know that I am not in Tennessee with my sisters right now but I'm in California with my girlfriend Cameron..." I widened my eyes. Did Lauren just come out over a livestream.

"Yes yes so I will not be in the next couple of cimorelli videos because I'm here with Cameron in California until the premiere of her movie..."

I was reading some of the comments and people of very supportive I'm so proud of her.

"Anyways thanks so much for supporting me and I'll see you guys later peace." She ends the live-stream and I just look at her. I smile and kiss her catching her off guard. She immediately kisses back.

We fall onto the bed with me on top. I keep kissing her and then soon pull away.

"I am so proud of you love."

"Well you were right I love you so you deserve an appreciation post." I just roll my eyes playfully and kiss her again.

"I love you." She kisses me again.

"I love you too."

We were walking through some stores when I ran into Lily.

"Oh hey lily." She turns and sees me.

"Oh hey Cam what's up?"

"Nothing much what about you?"

"Nothing just searching for some gifts for a friend. Hey why weren't you on set today?"

"Oh well I had to say goodbye to some people so the director said I could just do extra scenes tomorrow." She nods.

"Cool" That's when Lauren comes over and interlaces our fingers.

"Omg hi" haha She is so cute.

"Hi Lauren right?"

"Yea"

"It's nice to see you again. Well I have to get going but have a nice day you two." Lily smirks at me and I just stick my tongue out.

Lauren's POV
As we were walking around forever 21 some girl comes up to Cam and just starts flirting with her. Like what the heck.

"Hey yea so I think you would look good in this one." She hands Cam a really cropped t shirt and Cam takes it.

"Oh thanks."

"Here you should try it on." She puts her hand on Cam's back and leads her to the changing rooms.

"Cam!" I yell to get her attention but not to loudly so people don't notice me. She turns around and meets my eyes.