Prologue

~*Semi Edited*~

Lily's P.O.V

I stood in the kitchen watching James playing with (Y/n) and Harry, seeing their faces beaming with happiness made me wish no one would hurt them and they will stay the same happy people they were but I knew that life wasn't easy, I know they will both experience heartbreaking situations and I didn't want to see them so hurt. I need to stop thinking about this and enjoy these happy moments as a family, I ran over picking (Y/n) up and tossing her in the air hearing her giggle made me forget about all my worries, she was a smart girl, a very quick learner she already knows how to have a small conversation at the age of 2.

"I wuv you mummy, daddy" (Y/n) said while having the biggest smile on her face, I looked over to see James holding Harry, tears in his eyes from hearing her words he then came over and gave us all a big family hug.

Bang.

There was a massive bang coming from the living room James yelled at me "take the kids upstairs, NOW!" I grabbed Harry and ran into there room, I stood there hugging both of them telling them I love them, then I heard another bang "it'z owkay mummy" (Y/n)'s words made me cry she was truly one brave child then the door flung off its hinges landing in front of me.

"Leave my kids alone please!!" I pleaded to the man in front of me, known as Voldemort.

I looked a (Y/n) she was confused but showed no sign off fear she definitely got that from James I whispered to her so only she could hear "take care of your brother, you have powers that is unstoppable, it's okay to show feelings don't keep them in let them out okay sweetheart? Take this and keep it close to your heart" I then put a golden locket around her head, with a moving picture of all of us.

"Not my children, please!" I yelled at Voldemort again.

"Stand aside, mudblood" Voldemort said with a deep voice.

"Not (Y/n) and Harry, please..." I said with fear in my eyes.

"Move aside!" Voldemort snarled while pointing his wand at me.

"Please take me instead, let my kids live!" I cried out "Kill me, not them..."

Then without hesitation I hear him yell "Avada Kedavra" I screamed so loud due to the pain flowing through my body I fell to the ground then seeing my life flashing from the very start, my Hogwarts Years, me and James and then (Y/n) and Harry smiling brightly at me then I was gone.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked down at mummy laying of the floor not moving, I walked up to her and placed my hand on her cheek and called out to her, but she never answered I looked up to the man, anger perfectly printed on my face.

"Vhat did you do to mummy" I looked at him dead in the eyes (idk how to write baby language) he looked down at me, showing no emotions then walked over to my brother he held his wand to Harry's face I rushed over to my brother, I got him but was to late to move both of us, we got hit by the spell, it hurt a lot but I didn't scream. The room then filled with a bright green light and the man in front of me and Harry disappeared and the whole of upstairs was gone, walls half standing, the roof completely gone.

I looked over to Harry seeing his head bleeding and him crying, I quickly took a bit of my top fabric and wrapped it around his head to stop the bleeding, I didn't care about my own bleeding neck I just wanted to save Harry, and if one cue I heard a man.

"Lily, James, 'here 're yeh" (I'm trying to write how Hagrid talks) as soon as he said that I screamed at the top of my lungs "help, please!" After yelling I saw this massive man walk into the room and looked at my mummy then up to me and Harry with saddened eyes.

"Oh me, Harry, (Y/n) it's ok" Hagrid said with a sad tone (yes I gave up, you all know what he sounds like)

Before anything else could be said he ran over and picked me and Harry up, running out of the house and taking a motorcycle next to the house, he jumped on holing you two closer to him, we started to fly and then we were high in the air I had no idea where we were heading.

We landed on the ground with a big thud I looked up to see a man standing in front of us.

"Hagrid" the man said with relief "at last. Where did you get the motorcycle?" He questioned Hagrid.

"Borrowed it, Professor Dumbledore, sir" he said quickly.

He then pick me up while I was holding a sleeping Harry close to me and put me on the floor, I hear a women's voice now.

"Oh you poor dear" the lady said looking at me, she pulled me into her arms and hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong with mummy and daddy, why won't they get up?" I asked looking at all of the people standing around me.

The man named Dumbledore knelt down, placing a hand on my shoulder gently. "(Y/n)... you are to young to know that right now. You will be living with your Aunt and Uncle for a while now, alright?"

"Tell me!" I shouted "Tell me what's wrong with them, why aren't they here?"

"(Y/n) we can't-"

I then looked at them all anger definitely clear in my face and yelled "Tell ME!!"

Then suddenly I felt my bones moving, I was changing into something i didn't know, I looked up at all of them scared, I was a baby dragon

"Oh my goodness!" The women yelled in shock, she picked me up "did she just-"

"She's inherited her grandmothers powers" Dumbledore said "Their grandmother was a shapeshifter.."

They all looked shocked, just standing there staring at me not saying a word, Dumbledore then said something weird while pointing his wand at me, I was then turned back into my human form. I didn't say a word due to the shock I had of just being a dragon.

I could hear little bits of their conversation but I was zoned out. 'We can't leave her here' why can't you leave me here. 'She could have more powers Albus... ones that haven't been awoken yet, she won't blend in with the other muggles, and these muggles will treat her like a dog' they can try, I need to stay with Harry mum told me to take care of him. 'She will stay with Mr and Mrs Vexx, until they are reunited at Hogwarts, I will write a note explaining about all this' no I mustn't I must stay with Harry or at least take him with me.

Omg guys I'm sorry I just saw this mistake, when I was first writing this story I made it so (Y/n) would live with her godfather, which was Lupin, and I didn't realise it still said "she will stay with her godfather"  the Vexx family is the Adoptive parents. If you see anymore mistakes like this please tell me about it.

(This is what she looks like as a Baby dragon)

And when she grows up