Winners

Anonymous P.O.V

It's been ages since the whole Voldemort situation happened and (Y/n) still isn't awake, her brother had to wake up but she hadn't, you should have taken the full hit Harry not your sister, please wake up soon, I caress her soft but cold cheek, that's when I noticed a massive bruise on her neck, how could he let his sister be this hurt. I stared at (Y/n) until I heard someone coming and I hid in the curtains.

"She still isn't awake, Harry did anything else happen that could make her be out for longer?"

"I've told you both countless times exactly what happened, nothing else happened besides that, I wish I was quick enough to pull her out of the way."

"It is getting late you three, best be going back to your dormitories I assure you she's in perfect hands"

I can hear them leave the room that's when I hear "and you can come out too, you've been coming here a lot at night, best not to, now go on" I quickly leave and go back to my room. She better wake up soon.

(Y/n) P.O.V

My neck hurts, it feels... bruised? "Is she still not awake?"

"She has been showing signs of waking up, her eyes are twitching, small but noticeable movements. She will wake up anytime, now you three should head out. They will be announcing the winners of the house cup" why is it so bright and loud "Mmm" I sit up and open my eyes to see Lucy, Lizzy, Stephanie and Izrail smiling at me "Can a girl not sleep in peace?" I ask them, but they just laugh. "Hey! I'm serious. Whoa are these all for me?" I ask, they all nod.

"If you would like I can get the Elves to take the my up to your room, and you can head out to see who the winners are for the Cup" I jump up and close the curtains. "Not too fast (Y/n)!" I could hear Lizzy sounds worried. "Pfft, Liz I feel like I have the energy of a thousand pixies!" I open the curtains to be seen in my school clothes, "that was fast" Stephanie states.

"Like I said Stephanie I have the energy of a thousand pixies, let's goooo!" I grab them and run out of the room, "Don't want to be late do we now girls" they all laugh but try to keep up with my pace.

We made it to the doors I felt fine but when I turn around the others are on the ground panting, "how.. can you run that fast.. and for suck a long time." Lucy asks while trying to catch her breath. "I've been trained a lot." I just simply smile at them "now come on" I open the big oak doors only to see green flags my once happy face drops to an emotionless face. "Oh yeah um we were going to say something." Izrail says "I wish you did so I had time to prepare for this" the girls giggle a little.

While I walk in it was hard not to notice everyone staring but then I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione running up to me so I meet them in the middle and crush them all in a big hug "Your all alright!" I say happily, "Whoa whoa. Back it up, your the one that got more hurt than us and your worrying about us?" Ron asked surprised I just giggle and sit down soon the rest join.

We all talk and eat for a while and it makes me forget that we lost, that's when McGonagall taps her glass with her spoon and we all grow quite, Dumbledore stands up and begins his speech.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding. And the points stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." We all clap I just sit there with my head resting in my hands, not in the mood for clapping, not even for the other houses.

"Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points." All my friends look so sad and I can't help them cause I am too. But they are still nice enough to clap I'm just a big bitchy today.

"In second place.. Ravenclaw with 426 points" yeah more clapping which I will not join in, just let time be quick so I don't have to stay like this, "And In first place with 472 points, Slytherin house" and here is the most cheering, hope that ends soon.