Prologue

(as i have been writing the third book i have decided to change their ages so here are their ages throughout the hogwart years.
7th year 19
6th year 18
5th year 17
4th year 16
3rd year 15
2nd year 14
1st year 13
the things i plan to write just gross me out by their ages in the movies)

~*Semi Edited*~

Lily's P.O.V

I stood in the kitchen watching James playing with (Y/n) and Harry, seeing their faces beaming with happiness made me wish no one would hurt them and they will stay the same happy people they were but I knew that life wasn't easy, I know they will both experience heartbreaking situations and I didn't want to see them so hurt. I need to stop thinking about this and enjoy these happy moments as a family, I ran over picking (Y/n) up and tossing her in the air hearing her giggle made me forget about all my worries, she was a smart girl, a very quick learner she already knows how to have a small conversation at the age of 2.

"I wuv you mummy, daddy" (Y/n) said while having the biggest smile on her face, I looked over to see James holding Harry, tears in his eyes from hearing her words he then came over and gave us all a big family hug.

Bang.

There was a massive bang coming from the living room James yelled at me "take the kids upstairs, NOW!" I grabbed Harry and ran into there room, I stood there hugging both of them telling them I love them, then I heard another bang "it'z owkay mummy" (Y/n)'s words made me cry she was truly one brave child then the door flung off its hinges landing in front of me.

"Leave my kids alone please!!" I pleaded to the man in front of me, known as Voldemort.

I looked a (Y/n) she was confused but showed no sign off fear she definitely got that from James I whispered to her so only she could hear "take care of your brother, you have powers that is unstoppable, it's okay to show feelings don't keep them in let them out okay sweetheart? Take this and keep it close to your heart" I then put a golden locket around her head, with a moving picture of all of us.

"Not my children, please!" I yelled at Voldemort again.

"Stand aside, mudblood" Voldemort said with a deep voice.

"Not (Y/n) and Harry, please..." I said with fear in my eyes.

"Move aside!" Voldemort snarled while pointing his wand at me.

"Please take me instead, let my kids live!" I cried out "Kill me, not them..."

Then without hesitation I hear him yell "Avada Kedavra" I screamed so loud due to the pain flowing through my body I fell to the ground then seeing my life flashing from the very start, my Hogwarts Years, me and James and then (Y/n) and Harry smiling brightly at me then I was gone.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked down at mummy laying of the floor not moving, I walked up to her and placed my hand on her cheek and called out to her, but she never answered I looked up to the man, anger perfectly printed on my face.

"Vhat did you do to mummy" I looked at him dead in the eyes (idk how to write baby language) he looked down at me, showing no emotions then walked over to my brother he held his wand to Harry's face I rushed over to my brother, I got him but was to late to move both of us, we got hit by the spell, it hurt a lot but I didn't scream. The room then filled with a bright green light and the man in front of me and Harry disappeared and the whole of upstairs was gone, walls half standing, the roof completely gone.

I looked over to Harry seeing his head bleeding and him crying, I quickly took a bit of my top fabric and wrapped it around his head to stop the bleeding, I didn't care about my own bleeding neck I just wanted to save Harry, and if one cue I heard a man.