The Locket

(Y/n) P.O.V

I'm sitting on my bed looking at the locket, it feels like I've seen this before but I'm not too sure where I've seen it from. I then flop back on my bed and hold the locket to my chest, but when I open my eyes I'm not in my bedroom, I'm on a street. I turn around having a feeling that I should enter this house and because I'm so curious I do. I can hear muffled voices so I follow them to the lounge room. There's two kids? And then this ginger haired woman comes over tossing the little girl in the air.

Hearing her giggle made me smile wait ginger haired women and a brown haired man, they look like... James and Lily my parents! That means that little girl is me and... Harry? He's a chubby baby, I begin to giggle myself. "I love you Mummy, Daddy." Child me said while smiling so bright. And Mother returns the smile now I know where I get my smile from, I can easily tell what type of person my mother is and might I say I'm and odd mix.

I look over to see Father has a tear in his eye. He gets up and gives us all a big hug, I noticed my baby self smiled at the whole family and gives Harry a big hug. We look like such a happy family. Then I heard a big bang, Mother then turn to James with a scared look on her face but Father being the brave one had a 'I'm ready' type of face. "Take the kids up stairs, Now!" He yelled. Mother than took Harry from Fathers arms and run up stairs, I wanted to follow her but I had a feeling that I needed to see this.

Then Voldemort emerges from the whole he put in the wall. "Where did you hide her." His voice sounds so cold and emotionless yet I'm not scared. "I would never tell you that no matter what." Father looks so cool and brave. "Move. I'll find her myself."Okay first he's talking about a girl, does he mean me and he sounds angry but I'm still not scared?

"I will never stop protecting my kids." Father stood his ground but Voldemort wasn't having it "Stop getting in my way Potter!" But Father wouldn't move that's when I heard him say it, the most Unforgivable Curse, Avada Kedavra. Father didn't scream or nothing he just took it like it was nothing, next minute he's lying on the ground.. lifeless but I could still see bravery in his eyes, I want to know what happened when mother took us up the stairs, then I started getting this feeling that I was moving extremely fast like what muggles call an escalator but a very fast one, then right in front of me was Father... alive? With Mother, Harry and I, well baby me.

"Take the kids upstairs, Now!" Woah okay hold up did I just go back in time!? I was dragged out of my thoughts when Mother ran past me and up the stairs I followed her but she slammed the door shut I tried to slow down but failed to do so I braced myself ready for impact but that never came, I open my eyes and see that I'm in the room. Ok I'm officially confused.

Mother just stood in front of our crib hugging us that when child me spoke "It's okay Mummy." I was smiling... why? Mother than began crying child me was still smiling while wiping her tears. That's when the door flung off its hinges hits the wall and breaking, she then put us in the crib and shielded us. "Leave my kids alone!" She pleaded.

She then turned her head to look at me. Not the older me the baby me. I looked confused but showed no sign of fear, just like Father. That's when she started talking I leaned closer to hear "take care of your brother, you have powers that is unstoppable, it's okay to show feelings don't keep them in let them out okay sweetheart? Take this and keep it close to your heart." Powers? Unstoppable? That locket it's the exact same one that Hagrid gave me... no that's the one Mother gave me but how did Hagrid have it?

"Not my children, please!" She pleaded once again to Voldemort.

"Stand aside, mudblood." He still has the same cold tone.

"Not (Y/n) and Harry, please..." I could see the fear in her eyes even though she's trying her hardest to hide it.

"Move aside!" Voldemort snarled while pointing his wand at Mother