First year- Day 1

(Y/n) P.O.V

I awoke to the sun slowly rising, it must have been around 6, I decided to get up and have a shower, washing my hair and doing my usual skin care routine, (if you don't have showers in the morning, then make it however you want to) I wrapped my (favorite colour) towel around my torso, picked up my wand and used a handy spell to dry my hair, I put on my hair band so I could get started on my makeup, I jumped into my robes and looked at my clock, it's now 7:30 I had a little while until we had to go to breakfast.

I walked out of the bathroom to see, some of the girls getting ready, some just waking up and one finished like me and that was Lucy, she came and sat on my bed.

"I now see why you get up early, you have a shower and most likely do some sort of skin care routine because your skin is flawless, you have makeup on but it's not caked like Pansy's."

(Yes I know they're 11 but I see a lot of 11 year old wearing makeup where I live so just go with it haha)

update- i'm getting very agitated by the amount of people that are assuming the words "putting on makeup" means a full fucking face, read my comments please she literally only has mascara, lip gloss, tinted moisturiser blah blah. simple fucking shit so don't comment something about it cause i'll just be deleting them so don't waste your time.

"Thanks Lucy, at least I'm not the only one that gets up early" we both looked at the others struggling to get ready.

"What!?" They all chanted at the same time.

We all started to burst out in fits of laughter, me and Lucy had to leave the room because 'we were distracting us from getting ready' but really they just listened into mine and Lucy's lovely conversation.

Us girls were now sitting at the table in the great hall ready to eat, that's when my brother and Ron finally decided to come to eat, they quickly rushed over to us, Harry sitting on my right and Ron sitting in front of Harry next to Hermione who was sitting in front of me, my new friends were sitting with us too, Lucy on my left Lizzy in front of Lucy, Stephanie next to Lizzy and Izrail in front of her.

"Finally brother, I began to think you wouldn't make it to breakfast" I said sternly, switching my gaze between the two boys.

until Harry finally spoke "Sorry, Ron wouldn't wake up." We all looked at Ron that was stuffing his face with food, "What!? I need my beauty sleep"

we all started to laugh then I spoke "What beauty sleep Ron." Everyone bursted out laughing, Ron but his hand to his heart dramatically, acting as if I offended him then soon after Ron joined us all in laughing.

The professors of the head houses went along their table handing out the students schedules, we all started to discuss what classes we had luckily we were all together. But we were with Slytherin for most of our classes, I so hope I don't knock out that Draco kid ugh.

Me and Hermione got up, we didn't want to be late to Professor McGonagall's class.

"We're going to the first class, don't want to be late we'll see you soon" I then proceeded to hug my brother then Ron, Hermione and I left arm in arm.

We got to class early only by ten minutes, we greeted McGonagall and took a seat at the front of the class, we started to talk about all sorts of things, thanks to having no life I've read all my books about magic and went to the library to read more books, I am now educated to at least answer a question the professors throw at me.

People started coming to class 5 minutes before class is meant to start, and we couldn't see Ron or Harry anywhere we started to get a bit worried, but I shock it off knowing they probably got lost, typical.