Here I come Hogwarts

Update at the bottom please read

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Today was the day I would go out and get my books, robes, a wand and other essentials for Hogwarts, I was extremely excited because I might be able to see my twin brother Harry, I haven't seen him since we were 2 years old, normally you can't remember anything when you were little but I could remember everything clearly.

I jumped out of bed and did my hair then I changed into this cute outfit and went down to greet my mother and father (what your hair and clothes look like will be at the end of this page so just scroll down to see). But they weren't here, I saw a piece of parchment on the kitchen counter I grabbed it to read.

Good morning sleepyhead

I tried to wake you but you didn't get up so I left you to sleep, your father and I had to leave for urgent business. I have put some Galleons in your purse go to Diagon Alley we will see you before you leave baby.

Love, Mother and Father xox

I put the parchment back on the counter and grabbed something to quickly eat, my thoughts drifted to Harry, will he remember me? Did anyone tell Harry about me? What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm the reason mum and dad are gone? Snap out of this (Y/n) they are 'what if's' I couldn't stop thinking so I finished my food and left for Diagon Alley.

It was packed as per usual, I then started to walk around and I noticed a familiar tall guy, I ran to him while yelling "Hagrid!" He turned around and I engulfed him in a massive hug.

"(Y/n), oh it's good to see you!" He said hugging you back, he pulled away hands still on your shoulders "Yeh here to get your things for Hogwarts" he said looking at me I nodded, then I saw a boy walk out from behind him "Hello" I said kindly to the boy "Are you going to Hogwarts too?" I ask looking at the boy who only nodded, I looked up to Hagrid " Shall we go together I just got here", Hagrid nodded and we all started to go to get fitted for our robes.

I miss Harry, where could he be he could be anywhere. What does he look like now, Hagrid must know where Harry is.

You looked at Hagrid, in the eyes, and began to read his mind, one of the powers I inherited from my grandmother. Should I inform her about her brother. At that I turned my entire body body to look at Hagrid "What about my brother, is he ok, did something happen to him!?" Hagrid looked at me pure shocked shown on his face "did yeh just read my mind" I looked at him "Oh you mustn't know uhh that's one of the powers, mind reader, I've inherited from my grandmother, I also got invisibility from her, many things I will discover more along the way, now Hagrid what about my brother" I looked him in the eyes a bit angry he laughed.

"Oh (Y/n), I know you haven't seen him in years, I know you wouldn't recognize him and he wouldn't recognize you but that boy over there is Harry Potter" Hagrid said pointing to the boy you were with when you first saw Hagrid. You where shocked you looked at him, you could feel Hagrid wasn't lying, "Harry, is that really him he's so.. skinny though" I said a bit sad, I snapped right out of it when I heard that my measurements have been written down and she went to get my robes.

I walked towards Harry, he turned around to look at me "Oh hello um-" Harry started to talk until I pushed his bangs back and saw it the scar exactly the same as mine "uhh my scar I got-" I interrupted Harry again "Harry you don't have to tell me, I know how you got it" you said that while showing him the exact same lighting shape scar except on the right side of your neck, Harry looked at you wide eyed "You... the scar.. same... (Y/n), my twin, is it really you" Harry asked you could see how shocked he was.