First year- Part 2

It was the next morning and like per usual I got up early, had my shower, did my hair and makeup like usual, got dressed and waited till it was time to head out for breakfast.

I was now sitting on my bed reading a book when Hermione came and sat across from me, I knew she was going to talk about last night so I put my book aside and spoke first. "Hermione I know last night was hectic especially knowing the boys they will try figure out what's under that trapdoor, as for us we can try not to get involved so why don't we go to the library to study a bit, and get your mind off of it" I smiled at her "oh my, (Y/n) you sure know me well" we both laughed "of course I do, what do you think best friends are for." We got up and left for the library.

We were now in charms class I was sitting next to Hermione, in between Ron and Hermione to be exact, my attention was drawn back to the Professor. "One of a wizards most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly.. uh do you have your feathers? good" Hermione hold up her feather.

"Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. Swish and flick. Everyone" we all grabbed our wands and did exactly what he asked.

" the swish and flick. Good. Oh and don't forget enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then" and with that everyone try's. I hear a lot of people saying it wrong then I see a wand inches from my face I grabbed the wand so it wouldn't hit me, I looked next to me to see Ron smiling shyly the 'hehe sorry' smile to be exact.

"Careful Ron remember the smooth swish and flick motion" Ron smiles at me more normally now "besides your saying it wrong. It's 'Leviōsa' not 'Leviosar'" Hermione butts in and I nodded in agreement while giving Ron a sorry smile.

"You do it then. If your so clever. Go on, go on" with that me and Hermione looked at each other then nodded, and together we chanted "Wingardiun Leviōsa" And our feathers started to rise up high and we started twirling them around each other.

"Well done! See here, everyone, Miss Granger and Miss Potter's done it" while he is still praising us something then exploded we all gasp and turn to see who had done it, only to see Seamus covered in ash "I think we're going to need another feather over here" Harry says to the professor.

Hermione and I saw the boys walking in the courtyard and we ran to catch up to them only to hear Ron saying 'it's Leviōsa not Leviosar, she's a nightmare. Honestly no wonder she hasn't got any friends.' And with that Hermione was officially hurt she ran past them, bumping Ron at it, I on the other hand stop in front of then "I think she heard you" Harry said I then snapped "Of course she heard you! You were speaking loud enough for everyone to hear! She's a lovely girl not a nightmare Ronald!" When I said his full name not his nickname they knew I was beyond mad.

"Your the nightmare Ronald! She does have friends matter of fact one is standing in front of you now!" And with that I turned and ran after Hermione. I was searching everywhere it was dinner time, that's when it hit me the abandoned girls bathroom.

I ran there as fast as I could and found a closed bathroom stall I knocked on it "Hermione I know your there please open up" and as fast at lightning it opened up then I was attacked by a lot of hair she was hugging me, we stood there hugging each other for a while "come on let's go eat" just as we were walking to leave a big trill walks into the toilets we both immediately ran into the stall, but the troll smashed the stalls Hermione and I screamed then fell to the floor we then heard Harry and Ron yelling for us to crawl out and so we did.

We crawled out I pushed Hermione first but soon the trolls attention was on me I quickly stood up to run for cover but was too late the trolls club hit my back sending me flying to the wall I screamed so loud that it hurt my own two ears I also noticed the trolls ears was hurting that he lifted his club to hit me while I was laying on the floor but Harry leaped towards it and got hold of it sending him in the trolls neck and magically Harry's wand found it's way up the trolls nose. It then grabbed Harry by the leg and started swinging at him but Harry would just miss it.