Detention

(Y/n) P.O.V
We were walking to our detention with Flich "a pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention found you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeon. God, I miss the screaming." Oh god can we please get to our detention faster, this man is annoying the life out of me, I believe this is worse than the detention we're about to get.

We then made it to.. Hagrid's hut "you'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight" we all calmed down a bit. "He's got a little job to do in the Dark Forest. A sorry lot, this, Hagrid." But Hagrid isn't acting like his usual self he seems quite down.

"Good god, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Flich is really rude so I spoke up "it's not just any dragon Mr. Flich! Norbert is a loving caring Norwegian Ridgeback dragon!" Everyone looked at me shocked I just crossed my arms and turned away.

"Norbert's gone, Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." I can hear Hagrid has Been crying due to his voice. "What no way! Norbert is still little couldn't he stay?" Hagrid only shook his head. "That's good, isn't it? He's with his own kind." Hermione tried to reassure Hagrid.

"Yeah but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby." I feel the same Norbert is only little.

"Ah for gods sake, pull yourself together man. You're going into the forest. Got to have your wits about you." Flich says rather harshly. "The forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there." I turn to see who the speaker was and it's was Malfoy of course, his little bodyguards aren't here to protect him. "Students aren't allowed. And there are..." Malfoy didn't know what else to say until there was a howl in the distance "Werewolves!"

"Ah there's more than Werewolves in those trees. You can be sure of that." Flich looks at only Draco when speaking, then at all of us "Nighty-night." And with that he's gone. "Right. let's go." Hagrid says earning our attention. we were walking in the forest until we come across a puddle of silver liquid I know it as.. unicorns blood, but who would dare slay a unicorn. That's when Hagrid bends down an dips to fingers in the blood, then rubs them against his thumb.

"Hagrid, what is that?" Harry asks a bit frightened, "what we're here for. See that?" Hagrid holds his finger in front of us all. I decided to show off my intelligence. "That's unicorn blood." Hagrid smiled at me. "That is. Found one dead a few weeks ago." Who would dare kill such a creature.... no it can't be, but I was interrupted "Now, this one's been hurt bad by something." Harry looks into the distance so I glance over there too.. I see some shadow looks like a human, I turn a look at Harry and frown, someone or something is watching us "it's ok (Y/n), I will make sure nothing hurts you." I smile then I hear something behind me "oh is the girl Potter scared?" He chuckled.

I point my finger in his face "listen hear Malfoy it is ok to be scared some time in your life, every witch and wizard have, just like you will some day." I turned back to Harry "and I too, I will protect you like you will to me." He smiles at me, my brother puts his arm around my shoulder... like a protective way. We listen to Hagrid again.

"So it's our job to go find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, come with me," they nodded their heads "And (Y/n), Harry,  you'll go with Malfoy." I groan but I nod at Hagrid, so did Harry. "Okay. Then I get Fang." Malfoy states "Fine. Just so you know-." I cut him off and stepped in front of Malfoy, Hagrid and I said it at the same time "he's a bloody coward." I smirk while Malfoy's fade when hearing Fang whine. Oh I so want to laugh but now's not the time a poor unicorn is hurt.

"Wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff." Malfoy, why can't you stop whining... more than fang and he's an actual dog. "If I didn't know better Draco, I'd sat you were scared." Okay I couldn't help it I had to laugh "Pfft, Malfoy scared? Never thought that could happen." He glared at me so I smiled then he stopped and just stared at me.. uhh shit what do I do, but thank fully he snapped out of it and replied to Harry. "I'm not scared, Potter." Then we hear a howl "do you hear that?" He asks us, well clearly we do, we too have ears.