The Stone

(Y/n) P.O.V

Harry and I nod and walk to the last door hopefully. We walked down a flight of stairs, I'm so glad Mother and Father made sure I would always exercise even though I hated it, it's really helps out in situations like this. We teach the bottom, and out scars start to hurt a lot, and in the middle of the room is the Mirror of Erised, and.. Professor Quirrell!? "You?" We both say.

"N-no, it can't be. Snape, he was the-"

"Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect. P-p-poor, s-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?"

"But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tired to kill me."

"Mm No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded even with Snape muttering his little countercurse."

"Snape was trying to save me?" Harry muttered to himself. "Even if Snape's cloak didn't catch fire I would of saved my brother!" I look at Professor Quirrell with pure anger in my eyes, how dare he try to kill my brother, him out of all people.

"Ah (Y/n), yes I wouldn't like to have a face off with you." What does he mean ugh whatever. "I knew you both were a danger to me right from the of, especially after Halloween."

"You were the one that let the troll in, it wasn't Snape!" I thought out loud. "Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else ran about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He of course never trusted me again." As soon as he turned around our scars started burning again. "He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?"

"Use the kids" a raspy voice comes out of no where, I look at Harry worried. Professor Quirrell turns around and points at us "Come her, both of you! Now!" We walk down to Quirrell, and stand in front of the mirror. "Tell me what do you see?"

Harry and I look closer the mirror Harry is smirking and holding the stone which he them gives to the mirror me and I wink at myself and put it in my skirt pocket. I then feel my skirt and.. omg it's in there. Harry looks shocked "What is it? What do you see?"

"I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup." Harry makes up something but then we hear that raspy voice again "He lies." I look around to see where it's coming from but nothing's in sight. "Tell the truth! What do you see?" I then step in front of him "Quirrell this is the Mirror of Erised, this mirror shows your deepest desires, what you want most for example the most happiest person would look into the mirror and see only themselves exactly how they are, therefore your deepest desire is the stone, we don't share the same desire" Quirrell looks dumbfounded.

"Let me speak to them" the raspy voice demands. "Master, you are not strong enough." Harry and I slowly back away. "I have strength enough for this." Quirrell then starts to unwrap him turban while we are still slowing backing away to the stairs, that's when he reveals another head on the back of his "Harry and (Y/n) Potter" and it has to be Voldemort. "We meet again."

"Voldemort" I say harshly. "Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive?" This time calls for my sarcastic ass. "Yeah your living off of somebody else's head, which might I also add is a very ugly look. Should have just gotten your own body would have been a better look." Voldemort was smirking!? Why is he happy I said that shouldn't he be angry. "I see you have the attitude of your father, he two was a very sarcastic, quite harsh person. I'm living off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me.. but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can."

I look at Harry he looks back at me both of us being unable to read each other but both knowing we are feeling the same emotions. "Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your sisters pocket." He looks at me and pushes me towards the stairs. "Run! (Y/n) run!" We both turn and try to run away "stop her!" Why just me.. oh yeah I have the stone ahhh.

Quirrell snaps his fingers just as we were about to reach the last step then flames surround us. "Don't be a fool. Why suffer a horrific death. When you can join me and live? I can give you everything you want so join me." I look at Harry determination in my eyes I won't ever join him, "Never!" We yell together.

Voldemort starts to laugh. "Bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, Potter.. would you like to see your mother and father again.." Harry and I look back at the mirror and can see our Mother and Father "together.. we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return." I reach in my pocket and pull out the stone we both stare at "that's it (Y/n)? I always knew your would help me, there is no good and evil. There is only power.. and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Jus give me the stone!" Out parents then disappear from the mirror and it hits me.

"You liar!" Harry tell out, I look at him and smile, "Kill him!" Voldemort demands. That's when Quirrell lunches himself at Harry but I jump and pin Quirrell down on the ground but he's quick to grab my throat and pin me down, and in the mean time I lose the stone. "(Y/n)!" Harry yell's out "no.. stay there" I'm starting to feel faint so I stop trying to grab the stone and instead I grab Quirrells hand and tear it off of me and while doing so I notice his hand smoking, he starts screaming in pain.

Harry helps me sit up while gasping for air, his hand starts turning to stone and breaks away. "What is this magic."

"Fool, get the stone!" Harry and I look at it and Quirrell goes for it but Harry and I quickly jump up and put our hands in his face, it starts smoking and Quirrell starts screaming again, his whole body starts turning into stone and crumbles into ash,

We look back at each other and smile, Harry bent down and grabbed the stone, "Harry do you hear that?" I ask him, that's when we turn around and see and cloud of ash that looks like Voldemort he yells and goes straight for Harry I jump in front taking the full hit for Harry, and he goes right through us Harry and I collapse on the floor and everything went pitch black.

My body hurts, my head hurts, I'm just in so much pain, what's that sound... sounds likes footsteps help us I can't get up, "oh no, what happened to you two" Dumbledore!? He's back thank god, ah I'm so tired I need to rest I feel too weak.

Sorry it's short I don't want to add everything in this chapter or else it'll be too long he he.