Christmas- Part 1

The Hogwarts ghosts were singing Christmas songs, I was watching Harry and Ron play Wizards Chess might I say Harry sucks at this game, but I refused to help, it's fun seeing Harry loose.

Hermione walks in with her luggage she walks up to us "Knight to E5" Harry's orders, bad choice Ron then orders his pieces "Queen to E5" aaaand bam Harry's piece is destroyed. "That's totally barbaric" Hermione this is just Wizards Chess there's nothing barbaric about this. "That's Wizards Chess for you 'Mione." I said it as politely as I could, she smiled at me "I see you've packed" Ron piped up.

"I see you haven't" Hermione states.

"Change of plans. My parents went to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there." Ron says quite happy

"And you (Y/n), why didn't you pack?" Hermione asked nicely.

"Mother and father is still on an important business trip they can't make it home so their sending me my present here."

"Oh well then have a great Christmas, here. Open it on Christmas." Hermione handed me a big present and gave me a hug clearly I hugged her back. "Good, Ron you can help (Y/n) and Harry. They're going to look in the library to look up Nicholas Flamel."

"I know-" I was interrupted my Ron "We've looked a hundred times"

"Guys I know who-" once again interrupted but by Hermione

"Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." And with that she left, hmm maybe I will keep quite I do want to go take a look in the restricted section.

"I think we've had a bad influence on her."

"Your stating the obvious Ron." I told him. Harry nodded in agreement.

It's the next morning which means Christmas is today, I quickly run down stairs to see Ron. "Good morning Ron, merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too, this is from mum for you of course." I grabbed the present he gave me and unwrapped it to see the same sweater in (F/c) with my initials on it, I throw it on "I love it! Um Ron where is Harry?" Ron pointed to their dorm room "he's still sleeping."

I went up the steps and into the room where Harry is still sleeping, I'm debating whether to wake him up nicely or to jump of him, hmm maybe both, I run up to his bed and jump on him his eyes shoot open and he looks at me, "Good morning, Brother, Merry Christmas!" I then give him a big hug "Merry Christmas sister" he says laughing "come on, come on let's open our present!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the tree.

"Merry Christmas, Ron"

"Merry Christmas, Harry"

"What are you two wearing?"

"Oh my mother made them for us. Looks like you've got one too." Ron is happy

"I've got presents?" He asked shocked but happy, why would you not have presents on Christmas

"Of course brother who doesn't get presents on Christmas?" I asked shocked

"When I was with uncle vermin and aunt petunia, I would never get presents" 

"Well here Harry you will get presents and so much more than they could ever give" after I finish I grabbed Harry's presents and handed them to him. Harry sits down and unwraps his presents I do the same.

I open Hermione's presents first, she got me a whole collection of magical creatures books, I was so happy father always said they were useless. I picked up another one from Lucy (ok I know I haven't added them in the story yet but I will soon I will plan it) she got be some beautiful jewelry. I then grab Lizzy's present she got me a lot of muggle candy and a muggle picture of us 5 all smiling and having fun, a lot of muggle things that I don't know what they are.