HEELS--7

"Why are you looking like you saw a ghost? Zahra questioned as I rounded up the corner to our house.

"I didn't see a ghost" I replied

"What's it then?

I kept quiet then said "I saw a human.... obviously"

"So you saw someone" She brought her face close to mine "Uhmmmm I wonder who made *The great Humaira* nervous"

"Nervous? I scoffed turning to look at her for a minute "I'm not nervous"

"Ohh yes you are" She replied sitting back just as I pressed the honk

"Humaira, the gate is opening" Zahra muttered slowly and I looked down to see my hand pressing the honk. I quickly took it off before driving in.

"You have many explanations to do young lady" Zahra said placing her hands on her hips as we got off the car. I rolled my eyes and marched to the house.

"You have to tell me what you are feeling" She shouted behind me.

"I am not feeling anything" I shouted back

"You guys are back" Aunt Haleema smiled as she walked to the living room, in her hands is her legendary lemonade.

"We have good news Humaira" Mami said smiling widely as she kept looking between Abba and I. She was wearing her very rare smiles.

"What happened? I asked coming to sit next to Abba also noticing his good mood

"Addah" Zainab looked at me then spread her hands and shouted "Abba is going to open a company"

"Really" I shouted back closing my mouth with my hand. I stood up and looked at Abba then sat down again and hugged him.

"Abba I'm so happy for you, I am so happy for us. This is the best news I've heard in my entire life" I hugged mami and she said

"Your entire life? Wait till you hear the news about your marriage first before you decide which is best"

"Mami, you are soon going to be the Boss wife" I said instead and she smacked my arm.

"Congratulations Abba. Mami, you too" Zahra said also giving Mami a hug

"Lemonades" Aunt walked in handing everyone a cup.

"So I have decided, to celebrate this we are going to the new L&N kitchen for dinner" Abba said. Zainab squealed, clapped her hands and ran upstairs.

"I have always wanted to go there since it was launched" I said and stood up. Zahra took my arm and we left to get ready.

"YAYYYY! Zahra shouted jumping on the bed as soon as we entered the room. Smiling widely, I dropped my bag and joined her and we kept jumping and singing for minutes before I went out of breath.

"I'm tired" I panted getting down and heading to the bathroom

"Don't stay long" Zahra shouted and I ignored her.

___________________________________

"I need to go to the washroom" I said excusing myself and walked away. I had the tropical punch more than the food considering how my attention wasn't there but on my phone. The girl's kept congratulating and planning things. They wanted a spa day tomorrow, shopping day next, a picnic while I kept wondering who the bill will be on. The company hasn't even been launched but my friends were over hyped.

After I was done, I came out to wash my hands when my phone rang. Looking down at it, I saw an unidentified caller and let it ring.

I finished washing and dried my hands when the phone rang again with the same unidentified caller. Sighing, I grabbed the phone and answered the call keeping quiet and waiting for the person to speak first.