HEELS--41

Two months, it's been two months since my engagement with Hafeez, two weeks since I came back to Abuja and two days since my graduation. Many things happened, ranging from how Hafeez's relationship and I bloomed, how my business flourished and how I graduated with flying colors. Everyday I send my Gratitude to my Lord for making everything fall back into my place.

My business has started going places, I've attended business programmes and been on newspapers and magazines. All the while, I was sewn set of hijabs that covers half my face and stop right below my chest. It is in different colours and is beautifully modest. Whenever I'm to appear as CEO of HBG drinks, I appear in that form. Nobody really knows who I really am although rumors go around. We chose to keep it that

Well technically, Hafeez did. He argued that me being a successful CEO should come as a shock to them and I should be there to witness it.

The best part is Maami, Daadi, Zainab, Na'eemah and Uncle Aliyu followed me to Abuja. Daadi and Maami decided to buy a small apartment there because of my graduation and also Maami sometimes come over got work. I'm here surrounded by my family, friends and Fiance. Yup, triple F!

In two days time, i am to launch my new factory which isn't a big one but enough for our works. It has four shops in front of it for sales and a Warehouse for storage. I'm still planning on building my company, my own empire even though Hafeez is against it. He said why build another when you already have one. Whatever he means with that.

Seeing we always argue about that, we both decided to settle for a little factory for the mean time. Until I am financially ready to build an empire and him emotionally ready.

I finished getting ready, slipping into my comfortable sandals. Yusrah started a shoe line as promised and it's safe to say I'm the happiest. Her shoes are elegant, comfy, formal yet fancy. Wherever I go, people asked me about it and I couldn't be more proud of her work. Grabbing my purse, I pinned my hijab and got out of the room to wait for Hafeez in the living room. He said we were going somewhere but didn't tell me exactly where.

Meanwhile the wedding preparations are going on, even when there isn't a date yet we are planning thing carefully. Well Maami and Daadi aren't, they keep sending for goods ordering whatever looks good to me and going up and down looking for good vendors to hire.

"Humaira, did you contact the fashion designer? Maami asked as soon as I walked into the living room

"Yes Maami, I did" I replied taking a seat

"And a shoe designer? Those are the two remaining" Daadi questioned as I looked over to her

"Yusrah will"

She nodded muttering "She's good". Just then, Hafeez Salam made my gaze snapped to him. As I gave him a look over in his brown kaftan, complimenting his skin. Even when he looks handsome as ever, I regulate my raging heartbeat that wanted to spurt out from my mouth and instead settling for my breathe stilling when our eyes met to which I quickly averted my gaze.

Butterflies are true, he proved that. They rise and move wildly, fiercely matching how my heart beats for him. Just a look towards him, a smile is threatening to break out. He is my strength but my greatest weakness, my knees don't buckle and fall, I turn into a pool of mushiness. Ya Rabb, I love this man beyond how I love my favourite things and that says alot.

I didn't even realize they were done with pleasantries until he called out to me. I snapped out of my gaze and looked at them before smiling sheepishly. Thank goodness I wasn't staring at him.

"We will be back soon insha Allah Maami" He promised as she nodded while I grabbed my bag, fixed my hijab and followed behind him bidding them goodbye.

"Where are we going? I asked as soon as we entered the car

"You look so beautiful Aira. Sometimes I doubt if you're real, Subhanallah so Masha Allah" He replied instead as I looked down trying hard to suppress a smile.

"Thank you. You look good too" I replied as he smiled before fixing his gaze back on the road

"So where are we going hafeez? I asked again impatient

"You will find out soon curious kitten. Now why don't we talk about the company" He said as I sighed whispering"not again"

"We've already talked about this. I'm getting one soon"

"No Aira, you have one remember. Why would you need any? He questioned furrowing his brows

"What do you mean. Which company?

"Abba's, that's yours. And we can still get it by ending the game they started" He replied as I sat there looking at him, well his side view. Before I could open my mouth, his phone rang and that's how he picked up leaving me in the world of thoughts.
_______________________________________

The car came to a halt and I snapped out of my jumble of thoughts to fix my gaze on their house.

"This is...

"My house, yes" He smiled unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car. I quickly got out too and went over to his side

"Just know whatever happens, I'm right here okay" He said serious

"Ohh okay" I replied sudden becoming nervous.

Together we walked into their house as the maid and his sister welcomed us and directed me to the living room. After sitting down and being served refreshments, Hafeez left to get his mom leaving me to my thoughts.

Minutes later they came down with Hafeez's mom dragging me into a hug and Hafeez looking at us with love. After the pleasantries, we sat down and I ate the cookies and orange juice while Hafeez came to sit next to me.

Something was telling me I wasn't brought here to eat cookies and chit chat. Upon those thoughts, Hafeez's Father Alhaji Salisu Basheer came down the stairs walking with diligence and might
_______________________________________

Okay why is Humaira brought home to meet Hafeez's Father and why was it a surprise and why did Hafeez said whatever happens, he's right here? Any guesses

Eid is around the corner. Ramadan went by so quickly, so sad.

Remember the online food class I once said I'm holding which delayed me in publishing? Well some of you talked to me about being interested. I wasn't able to organize another class however I shared my Smoothie recipes on my channel. The link is in my bio.

Next chapter coming up soon.

Khayr ❤️