HEELS--45 (Epilogue)

"Humaira Baba Gana, the very person that made me know love isn't a word enough to express love. The one person that made breathing beautiful as long as you're right next to me. The person that taught me meaning of life, the strong independent boss lady whom I always look up to. The one person who whenever falls, bounce right back to her feet. Aira you still feel like a fairy tale, the sensation and happiness you bring to me is beyond reality. You make me feel realistic things in an unrealistic way. Ever since I laid an eye on you, like a magnet I felt drawn to you, it was an unstoppable Force and till today it still drags me towards you.

"Aira you are my walking and living joy, I could bring down stars, moon everything for you my love. I'm so lucky to have you as a wife and I'm saying this with every pore in my being. I'm proud of the woman you're becoming and I pray to be with you every step of the way. I'm your biggest and number one fan and I promise to be your first supporter too. I love you so much Aira, with every little thing in me"

The room erupted with awwwn and cheers as I desperately tried to stop crying but who am I kidding. They kept falling like a waterfall. I've never felt so much happiness, immense and intense joy like today. Hafeez makes me feel like a Queen and I love this man to bits of my being.

A year later, after my confrontation with Alhaji Sani, I got all our properties back. I then established and reformed Abbas company, it is now known as HBG group of companies as we also have a water production and milk production company. I became the youngest most successful business lady with three empires producing what the country and other countries consume. It still remains a surprise to other people how a girl was able to pull it off.

At 21 I became a billionaire and I'm proud of it but the wealth isn't mine, it's for my family who stood by me. To be honest without them I would never have seen a future like this. Most people try to get a glimpse of my life and my success and I did share it once or twice in interviews although Juwairiyya and Zahra did us the honours of broadcasting it on social media. Alhaji Sani was charged for 30years in prison and Khadeejah and her family are living comfortable, they still haven't gotten over his betrayal but hopefully will soon.

Maami has being officially transferred here although she did go to Yola every now and then. Daadi comes to visit too once in a while. Intisaar and Yusrah got married month back, their weddings were just two weeks apart. Juwairiyya on the other hand is still "preparing herself for marriage" because she really thinks she's not ready.

Nonetheless the wedding is fixed a month from now. Zahra is the yet to get married and she has been anxious about that especially from all the pressure she's been having from different people. We try to assure her to wait and be patient with gracious patience. Marriage is a lifetime decision and she really need to calm down and pray for the best.

Na'eemah is yet to bring forth a suitor too although it's clear as the day that the brother in-law of Aunt Safiyya's daughter is clearly into her. He works and is living a comfortable life, he is very well mannered, calm and jovial. She however has eyes on another man, or shall I say a CEO. Mr Yaari is my business partner whom Na'eemah can't stop thinking about. He is tall, well built and undeniably handsome. He doesn't in any way look like a Nigerian to be honest but he looks dangerous and there's something dark about him. Na'eemah however seems to like that very part of him, she thinks he's her Perfect man because he matches the description of the books she read.

Believe me I've tried, I've tried to explain to her why I feel this man isn't for her but she won't budge, if anything she seems determine and thinks I don't want her to pursue good things so I let her be. I still don't like her going after him, the guy barely notices her and she barely notices the one who notice her every minute. I can't help but think she doesn't even like Mr Yaari but the idea of having him.