•21•

Taehyung POV 8:32pmI removed some sweats of my forehead from practice as I entered my room

Taehyung POV
8:32pm
I removed some sweats of my forehead from practice as I entered my room. I looked at my phone and got excited, I opened my phone and my heart instantly stopped.

Taehyung, I know we have been rather close lately

But I have been very uncomfortable with you and I don't want you to talk or contact me anymore

This is a goodbye

Y/N blocked blackcoffee

Panic was written all over my face as my heart beated faster, in need for air."Y/N please don't do this to me". I quickly whispered to my self as I started typing.

Taehyung: Y/N did I do something wrong?
message not delivered
Taehyung: please answer me
message not delivered
Taehyung: Y/N, I have a concert in Seoul tomorrow morning and am leaving straight after it for Japan
message not delivered
Taehyung: unblock me Y/N
message not delivered

?? POV
Next day 7:34am
I walked towards the corridor of her apartment and stood outside her door number. 25. I knocked on her wooden door a couple of times but nothing. I slowly place my ear on the door as I hear a faded voice coming from inside.

"Y/N?, are you in there"

Nothing

I opened my handbag and grabbed the extra key she gave me and opened the door. As the door creeks open I see Y/N tied up with the cheapest rope I have seen alive. I run up to her and remove the black tape from her mouth.

"Y/N?, are you okay?" I worryingly ask

"H-hyunsook" she took in deep breaths "thank god its you"

"Of course bitch, I mean who the fuck did this to you? if it wasn't for you calling me yesterday-

"Yeah, yeah get me out of this please" she pleaded for help.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" as soon as I was about to free Y/N this bitch comes.

"Do you think you can come in here and free her like that?" She moved closer as she carrried a knife in her left hand.

"Do you think it's okay for you to go around with that dry ass hair-

"Hyunsook!" Y/N interrupted

She continued talking "since your friend is also here, let's make this more entertaining"

"By getting yourself a new haircut, because if you are am totally down"

She tightened the grib around the knife as she chuckled.

"By the look of it you will have to die first", she came closer and I protected Y/N who is still on a chair as I walked towards her.

"You do realise that by doing this you are committing a crime, and you will end up in jail for your crime?" I said trying to distract her, as I have a plan.

She scoffed as she spoke.

"No way, no one will find out about this"

"Why are you so sure? anything is possible" I said as a knock filled the room.

"Come on in officer!" as soon as I yelled I smirked at the sight of her. Eyes ten times widened as her mouth opened to the ground, eyes filled with tears that has already been formed by one word, as she bit her lip removing some of the red sharp lip stick.

"You have been arrested for voilent kidnapping and using a weapon" the officers came in the room and took her away from our poor sights.

I went over to Y/N and quickly untied her from the tight ropes.

"This lady is called Choonhee, she has been living in the apartment room 24 in the same floor as you Miss Y/N, that might be the reason why she knew where you went and so on"

This Bitch!

I thanked the office as I bowed and closed the front door.

"Thank you so much Hyunsook!"

"Thank you for calling"

"Where is my phone, that bitch probably said something to Taehyung"she grabbed her phone from the floor.

"Is it that really hot dude from the internet?" I asked

"Oh no, he has a concert today and he's leaving for Japan" she said hands shaking. "He probably hates me now after what she sent him"

I grabbed her shoulders as she looked up at me.

"You need to calm down, why don't you go to the concert now, this is your last chance for you and him"

"Hyunsook, the security will be tight as ever"

I rolled my eyes.

"Who cares at least you get to see him"

I quickly grabbed my phone and reasearched a bit about this concert in Seoul.

"Listen, it's by the stadium behind the big mall, it starts in half and hour and ends after two hours" she looked at me worried.

"You got this, go"

She nodded as she ran out of her apartment.

"That's my bitch!" I smiled and laughed to myself

Y/N POV
8:03am concert time
"Please let me in! Please! I really need to see someone please!" I tried to get in but the security guard didn't allow me as he grabbed onto my shoulder prevented me from getting through the door.

"Miss, you can't get in there without a ticket" he rolled his eyes. "Also it's full we don't have a space for you".

"Just give me a min-

"Y/N?" I heard a someone called my name from behind, "Is that you?"

I turned around as my eyes met the mysterious persons.

"Thank god", I held my hands on my heart as he came closer