Intro

(Song: cover to bad intentions it just fits the theme of this whole book to me. And this has more details in it then the mini story detail, but I couldn't fit it all in it. Hope you guys like it ;))))))))))

-Mevixx

"Your late. I meant what I said about on the dot." Devlin says calmly, not looking up from the piles of paper on his desks. Korra nervously fiddles her thumbs. "I-I must have lost track of time." She stutters out. She hated that she stuttered when she was nervous. Devlin slowly looks up at her. His bright blue eyes took in her appearance with wide eyes. She was startled by his bewildered expression. Did he not like the dress? He said to dress nicely. She thought to herself. In quick movements he was by her side. "Two times in a row, not a very good first impression." his warm breath tickles in her ear. Suddenly his lips crashed into hers, hungrily. In one smooth move he picks Korra up in his arms. Her legs wrap around him instinctively. He lead her to the wall, slamming her against the cold, hard surface. There tongues dancing inside of one another's mouths. Then in inhuman strength he lifts her up onto his shoulders. His head disappearing under the hem of her red skirt...

Meet awkward and shy, Korra Knight. Fresh out of collage. Chasing her dreams like any other young adult. When she gets a new job, working under one of the top most richest man in New York. That's when she meets Devlin Steel. Devlin holds a dark secret, that not even the press and magazines know about.

Ever sense she met him she's been getting these wired feelings that something awful is going to happen if she stays in New York.

Can she tame the beast within him? Or will the beast take over her? Will Korra finally face her destiny and choose between good and evil?

***Warning A/N***

If you'll get offended by reading this book, or the sequel, please don't continue. If you read the tags it clearly says Devil in it. Every character in this book is make believe. It's just a fictional erotica. If I need Jesus then why are you reading such a naughty book in the first place?...

But anyways, I have other books that are less horrific for others. I'm sorry if I offend yall, but it's just a simple story. This book doesn't even focus on evil. It actually has a good ending. To find out, you just gotta see for yourself. 😉
If not, this is not the only book I have.

Thank you for your time.

The choice to continue is left in your hands now.😊