17: A thousands times Yes

(Song: Hyper love.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I helped carry a few boxes out the apartment.
I was so tired. My feet were already sore and swollen.
I had to literally, squeeze my chubby feet, into my Nike jogging shoes.

"I think that's the last of them." Ashton says. I collapse on the couch from exhaustion.

"I guess this is it Rah-rah. I'm finally leaving." Ashton says.
Tears came to my eyes.

Curse you, stupid pregnant hormones!

"Korra don't cry! If you cry I'm gonna cry." she fanned her face so her makeup wouldn't mess up.
I smiled at her, through my tears.
She'll always be the girly Ashton Star, I'll always remember.

When Ashton came home from the store; I convinced her to move out the next day.
She was to excited to tell me no.
After she cashed in her ticket and got the money; we began packing.

The mover guys packed up their trucks.
She was moving all the way to California. A place to live like a movie star. Even as we little kids she dreamed of moving there.
Now she could.

The tears just kept coming.
It seemed impossible to make them stop.

"I promise I'll call you every night. If you don't want me to go I can stay." she said.

I wipe away some of her mascara off her cheek.

"No you go, chase your dreams. Don't let me stop you." I tell her. It took all my will power not to break down. Those were the exact words my mother said to me.

She leans in to hug me.
"Mrs. Star, we're all loaded and ready to go." a mover guy says in the door way.

"Okay, I'll be right there sugar." She tells him.

He turns around and leaves.

"Alright, I love you Korra and you know that. I'll be back to visit you any time." She tells me while kissing my cheek.

I force a smile on my face. I know she won't ever be able to come back.
"I love you too, now go." I playfully shoo her with my hands.

She gets up from the couch.
Just before she turns to leave, she turns back around.

"Ya know, I really liked that Devlin guy. I seen the way you two looked at each other. I've seen that same look in Sam's eyes. Believe it or not, we did love each other once. He makes you happy, and I know you love him. Am I right?"

"I guess." I mumble.

"Then call him. If he won't make the first move then you do it. Don't wait for him. If you want to keep him, lay down the rules for him. Show him how you feel." She turns around and leaves me alone in silence.

"Well that escalated quickly. I thought she would never leave." I didn't have to look to know it was Devlin.

"Come here catulus." He purred.

I quickly turn around. My feet sprinted me across the room, into his arms. I held onto him for dear life. Taking in deep, lungfuls, of his familiar, spicy cinnamon scent.

"I'm so sorry. I should have never left your side." he mumbles in my hair, while taking a deep breath.

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have pushed you away." I said through a sob.

"I love you catulus. You know that."

"I know. I love you too."

He let's me go and drops on one knee.

What was he doing?

"Look, I know this isn't romantic or anything. But I want to be there for the baby, as a proper father it needs. I don't want to have a child of mine be born as a bastard. All I'm asking is for you to say..."

"Yes! A thousands times yes!" I cut him off.

He laughs while pulling out a blue box. In gold letters was the word Chopard written across the top.
He opens it, inside was the biggest diamond I had ever seen.
The rock itself, had to be at least the same size as my thumb!

It was in the shape of a rectangle, held together by pure silver. Along the band of the ring were more tiny diamonds, and all along the edges, that held the huge diamond in place.
A ray if rainbow lights reflected off the diamond.

"It's beautiful." I whispered as he slipped it on my ring finger.

"It doesn't compare to the women standing in front of me." he said.

He quickly pulls me on the ground and brings me into a long passionate kiss.

We got out of our clothes, too fast for me to remember ever taking them off.

He entered me slowly.
No teasing.
No foreplay.
Just strictly straight to the point.

He kissed my lips, as our bodies moved together.
It wasn't until now that I realized how much I craved his touch, sense his absence.
I missed the feel of his arms around me. To feel his lips on mine was breath taking.

I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him in this moment.
Our bodies fit perfectly together. We were whole.
This wasn't just a great fück. This was beyond that.

This was what making love felt like.

"Catulus... stop thinking to much... and make love to me." Devlin said between his thrusts.

I did just that. I didn't even complain about him reading my thoughts.
I let our bodies do the talking for me. I did what Ashton said and showed him how I felt.

We climaxed together. Both clutching onto one another, not wanting to let go of this high feeling.

"Te amo. Te amo. Te amo." Devlin whispered over and over again in my ear, as he shattered on top of me.
I only clutched him tighter in my arms. Caressing his head in my chest.

I did love this man. I know he will be a great father. I don't know why I'm so worried about raising our child.
I'll have his support along the way. No matter how many diapers we have to change to get through this.

(There's more to this chapter it's being continued I just cut it shorter so that way I could show you watty- peps the wedding dress)

-mevixx