4: Little red

(Song: Sexy silk by Jessie J

I just really thought the song was ironic to this chapter... but that last picture of her at the end was a bit creepy lol :))))

-Mevixx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived 5 minutes behind. Surely he wouldn't notice. I nervously chew my bottom lip. A bad habit of mine.

I peek at my reflection in the mirror, getting déjà vu all over again. I was in a red dress that hugged my curvy body snuggly. The top part was Lace. On my feet were a pair of black high heeled pumps. Around my neck was a delicate silver chain with black onyx stones assorted in it.
My curly hair was pulled up in a high ponytail. I snatch my attention away from my reflection. I slowly open Devlin's office door; half praying that he wouldn't see the hickey on my neck. I spent most of my time trying to cover it up with foundation.

"Your late. I meant what I said about on the dot." he says in a calm tone, not even bothering to look up. Papers were sprawled across his desk in high piles. He was wearing a burgundy suite and black tie.

I nervously fiddle my thumbs.
"I-I must have lost track of time." I stutter. I blush from embarrassment. I hate that I stutter when I'm nervous. It's so annoying and it shows my weakness.

Devlin slowly gazes up at me. His bright blue eyes took in my appearance with wide eyes. My heart accelerated in my chest at his bewildered expression.
Did he not like the dress? He said to dress nicely. Maybe I over dressed. I thought panicked, under his intense stare.
In lightning fast movements, he is by my side. His sweet, spicy, cinnamon musk smelt like heaven. I stifle a sigh then blush from embarrassment.

He brings me into his arms, slowly sliding his finger up and down my spine. Leaving behind a trail of sweet fire.
"Two times in a row, not a very good first impression Mrs. Knight." his warm breath tickles my ear. It took all my will power not to giggle. I was extremely ticklish.
Devlin chuckles to himself as he lightly blows on my neck. My giggle turns into hysteria when he tickles my sides. I try to push his hand away but I was to weak from laughing.
"Ok, Ok!" I plead with a snort. This only made him laugh, and his tickling commenced as he slid a hand under the hem of my dress.
The laughing stopped. Yet Devlin continued like a mad man. His palm pressed against my sex, paralyzing me in place.
This was not happening.
My boss was groping me.
Was this real life?!

"S-stop!" I yell, but it came out in a whisper. My legs spread a little giving him more access. What the hell am I doing?!

"You say that, but your body craves my touch." he says with a smirk. His hand vanishes as he presses himself against me. I could feel his erection against my stomach. "And my body craves yours." he says huskily.

"But t-that's not part of m-my job." I spit out through a clenched teeth. The feel of him against me felt so good. I was starting to think that maybe he was right. My body did crave him.
"I thought so too, but seeing you in this damn dress was too tempting. Ever since I saw you, I just knew I had to have you." He says while slowly rubbing himself against my body. I could feel him grow harder by the second. A painful throb down below agreed with him, full heartedly.

"You don't want m-me," my lips still protested, "I'm
u-unexperienced."

"Yes I do, I could teach you. I would want you everyday. Every hour. Every minute. Every second." I let out a strangled mew. His fingers had returned, and between each word his fingers would increase it's pressure on my clit. Thoughts of how wrong this was, slip away.

"Ah!" I gasp out. If he didn't stop I would explode right here.
Suddenly his lips crash into mine hungrily. In one smooth move he lifts me up in his arms. My legs instinctively wrap around his wide waist. He rushed over to the wall. My back slams against the cold, hard surface. Our tongues dancing in one another's mouths. His breathing was heavy, almost matching mine. "Say it." he tells me softly, while kissing my neck on the same spot as the hickey. It burned from his touch.
His magic fingers kept rubbing the same spot that sent me screaming as I came. Cursing out harsh words.
My juices soaked through my panties. I blush from embarrassment. I never came so fast in my life. Not even when I masterbated.
He slips a hand up to reveal a few shiny fingers. He takes his time sucking my cum up.

God that was sexy.
He effortlessly rips my panties to shreds. "I want to taste all of you." He says in a dark tone. He slides me higher up the wall. With inhuman strength, he lifts me onto his shoulders.

His head disappears under the hem if my red dress. I could feel his hot breath against my pussy, making me close my eyes in bliss. His tongue slowly glides down across my folds. My back arches off the wall.
"Oh shit!" I gasp out in a chocked cry. Just with that simple action, I knew I was likely to come again.

He clamps his hands onto me. One on my back the other on my ass. How was he still supporting me on his shoulders; with me thrashing around? He gasped for air then smashes his mouth back down, gaining a crippled moan from me. Devlin's nose kept rubbing against my clit while his tongue flicked in and out of me rapidly. He pulls his mouth back, making a loud popping noise. He brings me off his shoulders and carries me over to his desk. Papers fly everywhere as he clears a spot for me. He reaches for his zipper and his cock pops up like a jack-n-the box. My eyes bulge out of my head. My dream was right. He did have a big ass cock! The thing looked like it would rip me half.

"It's ok, I'll be gentle on your first time." he says with a smirk.
"How did you..." His lips shut me up, as the question melts away. His mouth making me forget what I was talking about.

"Say it." he mumbles against my lips. His fingers play with my clit again. "S-say what?" I gasped out. He ignored my question. Answering only by teasingly making his fingers move inside of me slowly. He didn't even put his whole finger inside of me. I knew I sounded greedy, but I didn't give a damn!

Then I knew what he wanted me to say, just as he licked the hickey on my neck.
"I fucking want you, and only you Devlin!" I scream out in agony.
"That's all I needed to hear, babe." I didn't have to look at his face to know he was smiling. Showing those perfect rows of pearly whites.

He drops his pants down then reaches over my head. A gold wrapper was now in his hand. He took his sweet time unwrapping the foil, all the while staring down at me, with those seductive blue eyes of his.
Once it was on, I yanked him down towards me and whisper hoarsely in his ear. "If you keep taking your sweet time, I will find a way to kick your ass."
He chuckles softly. Then plunges inside of me. The new pressure was to much for me to handle. My back lifts off the desk, arching, as I gasped with pain.

"Ah, fuck Korra... so tight!" Devlin grunts out. My pain soon turned into pleasure with every rythimic thrust of his.
Every pump, every kiss, every touch, every lick sent my body closer and closer to the edger.

He filled my whole insides up with his huge cock. The deeper he went, the more he knocked stars behind my closed eyelids; each time he hit the G-spot.

"Holy Cheese...House of Jezebel!" I cry out as I slapped his desk. A large cracking noise came from the spot I hit.
Devlin must have sensed that I was coming. He looked as if he were about to bust, as he let out a few struggled gasps and grunts of his own.
"I want to come...together." he says in a breath.
That was all he had to say that let me release myself. I screamed out incoherent words, shattering under Devlin. He too came, shouting out in a strange language. We lay there together, breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths.

A deep voice, clears their throat by the door. Devlin and I both whip our heads around to look.
A man dressed in all black with a red tie stood in the doorway. He had bright, lime green eyes. Silver streaks colored his dark brown hair and beard. He had the same breath taking qualities, similar to Devlin.

"Hello father." Devlin says calmly.

Oh shit!

I felt like I wanted the floor to just swallow me up right then, and there.