3: Dreams of Him

(I have no clue what this piano piece is called but it's suppose to be scary... but I thought it sounded more like dreamy music hint: b/c of the title. ;)))))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read the letter over again, for about the hundredth time. I was now siting mermaid style, on my new white couch; in my in my new apartment. More like a penthouse. This place was huge!

It was three stories high on the very top of a skyscraper building. It was was amazing, with a view of the busy streets of New York below. On every level, big windows surrounded the apartment. Giving you a clear view of the city from all around. My favorite place in this whole penthouse was my room. There are at least three different bedrooms. Each one has there own theme. One was all lavender with an outer space theme to it. Another one was all black and dark. The last one was my favorite. It gave you a clear view of the city, with a sliding glass door that lead out to a aqua blue, infinity pool. It had little furniture but it was perfect!

I had to say this was all strange. I kept getting the weirdest feeling that something was going on.

Like how did he know I would accept the job and leave that note in the car? And this penthouse was a little overdoing it. And the new clothes. The closet itself was bigger then my old room back at my house. Rows of colored organized, clothes hung from cloth hangers. There were about a thousand different pairs of every kind of shoe. He even got my shoe size and clothes right! Who cares, you have an easy job and an amazing house! My dark side whispers to me.
While another side of me told me I should go back to my dorm.
But where's the fun in that? The tiny voice edged on. I wanted to ignore those thoughts, but I got distracted, as I headed to the bathroom connected to my room.

"Holy cheese-balls!" I say in a whisper.
The bathroom sparkled and shined from the polished marble. In one corner was a heated toilet. Yes, a freaking heated toilet for my buns!
Ha!

In the middle, was a huge, vintage creme colored, tub with gold claws on each leg. On one side of the bathroom was a slick circular looking bowl, with a waterfall looking spout. A huge clean mirror hung a over the spectacular sink.

It gets better.

I slowly walk over to the sliding glass shower. It's floor was made out of some kind of glossy marbles. It was so big in the inside it looked like it could hold a family of five in the inside of it. There were three shower heads in the inside of it. One in the ceiling of the middle of it. Then two on the opposite sides of one another.

Could this place get any better!?

I find a pair of my own pajamas that I brought back from my dorm. It was my favorite rubber ducky sweat pants and pale blue matching tank-top with bubbles on it. Then I take a long shower.
I take my time washing my curly, brown hair and detangling it with my fingers. Once all clean and dressed. I head downstairs to kitchen to feed my angry stomach.
It grumbled at me for not feeding it this morning.

Let's see what type of food Devlin stored for me. My heart sank as I threw open the fridge door. Labels on different kind of urban food screamed out, fat free this! protein that. And every letter from the vitamin family.

A big container of green mush stared at me. It looked like vomit. There was no way in hell I was drinking that. Instead I find the house phone book and order pizza and a liter of soda. That should last me until I get paid and go grocery shopping and get some real fattening food.

My eyes grew heavy, as I watched my favorite show American Horror stories, on the big flat screen tv.
I was to lazy to get up off the couch and go up stairs to my king sized bed upstairs. The stairs were to far away, and the couch was so comfy. With my belly full off of four slices of greasy, cheesy, finger licking pizza and soda, it was time for me to catch some Z's.
My eyes close, sending me into a deep sleep of sweet dreams.