**17: Continued**

"You may now kiss the bride." The Preacher said.

Devlin pulled me into a long, dramatic kiss. He even added a bit of tongue for show.
Everybody clapped.
Ashton was the loudest of them all.

We got married in Panama.
It was such a beautiful place. Devlin even rented a mini island. One that was isolated for our honeymoon.

A few of Ashton's family and my friends came to the wedding.
On the grooms side sat no one.
I felt bad; Devlin never had a family of his own. Except for Lucifer, but he kind of wants to destroy me and our baby.

After I said yes to getting married; Devlin convinced me, after a third round of sex, that we should get married next Saturday.
He said I didn't have to worry about the arrangements or anything. He had it all covered.

He was right.
Our wedding on the beach was like a fairytale.
And the dress was simple, yet fit for a princess.

With it's extremely long, never ending veil, it was perfect.
It had lace coming out from all around the dress. White flowers were assorted all on the top piece of the dress and along the bass of the gown.
In the back it dipped low, exposing my back dimples.

Devlin taught me how to press my wings on my back. They molded into my back; forming an outline of a wings, tattooed on my back.
It blended in with all the other art work on my skin.
Ashton did my hair and makeup, as usual.

When I told her about the proposal; she made it seem like I had gave her a bowl full of gold. With the way she was screaming and hollering in my ear, on the phone.

My stomach was surprisingly still flat. Only a little pouch had formed.
It wasn't to noticeable.
But it was still there.

I felt fine as long as I stayed away from anything that smelled like sausage. Just the thought of smelling it made me want to barf.

Everybody had a great time at the after party.
I danced with Ashton's little cousin, Johnny. He was only six, and kept trying to grab my butt while we danced.
I laughed, as I saw the look of anger on Devlin's face.

Johnny's mom came and took him away, when a slow song came on.

"May I have this dance with my beautiful wife?" Devlin asked me.

"You may." I say with a smile.

Devlin quickly dipped me and pulled me back up.
He moved to the beat with grace.
I had two left feet, but with him, I trusted him, as he lead the way.

"Two more weeks. And this baby is going to pop right out of me." I whisper in his ear. I tried to make a joke of it, but it was scary.
The whole giving birth thing, scared me a lot.

"I know." He nuzzles my neck.

I quickly change my mind to something less scary.
"I can't ever show her off to Ashton. I promised her that she would be the godmother to all my children." I say.
I look over to Ashton and see her laughing with her new male friend. She was hitting on him super hard. Her hand rested on his thigh; every time she laughed at his lame jokes.

Once everybody threw rice at us, we made are way to the motor boat. I stopped to throw the bouquet of flowers.
Women squealed as they tried to get to the flowers.
"Out of my way ladies!" Ashton yelled. She dove for the flowers like a football player.

I covered my mouth as I laughed.
Ashton held the flowers up high like a trophy. Another lady came up behind her and yanked it out her hand.
I swore I saw steam come out of Ashton's ears.
The two of then wrestled over the flowers. The poor petals didn't have a chance.