•22•

Y/N POV"Y/N, what are you doing here, you can't be here" wearing a pink suit that fit his figure well, as his strong thighs shown under the thin material and his white fair shirt, which reveals his abs

Y/N POV
"Y/N, what are you doing here, you can't be here" wearing a pink suit that fit his figure well, as his strong thighs shown under the thin material and his white fair shirt, which reveals his abs. A vibrant pink vibrated of his hair as it's nicely placed on his forehead.

I ran closer to him but I got stopped by a strong pair of hands.

"Hey! How dare you touch a women like that! Let go of her, you are fired now fuck off!"Jungkook yelled as he moved his face to the direction of the door. The man immediately bowed and disappeared.

"Noona? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" His eyes wondered all around me checking for injuries.

"No am fine, where's Taehyung?" I said holding onto his hands.

"You guys got into a fight didn't you?" He sighed "I had a feeling you would come so I got you a ticket right up front so you can see everything" He got a ticket from his pocket and handed it to me as he pushed the door open revealing all the crowd.

"Good luck noona!" He ran backstage as he waved.

•••

The concert started with a song called singularity, I wasn't quiet familiar with it. As I was in the middle of my thoughts the lights turned black and the vibration of the music started playing around the stadium The place was heated with fans screaming, yelling and crying. All of a sudden, I heard a deep husky voice singing. As I lifted my head towards the voice my mind turned 360 degrees as my jaw dropped onto the floor, drools appeard by the side of my mouth. My eyes widened as am blessed with what I saw.

Husky, deep and calming his voice filled the stadium

Husky, deep and calming his voice filled the stadium. The colour blonde perfectly fit his features as the colour landed on his forehead. His tight leather black jeans curved every structured bone in his body as his thighs appeared more. Due to the heat, His dark blue silky shirt got stuck on his bare skin as the structure of his upper abdomen was reavealed through the material, making me officially deaf as the fans screamed for more. On top of everything, this man had the audacity to put on the sexiest robe alive. Did he always look this sexy?

He came closer to my part of the stage as he looked down at me. Our eyes locked together as his eyes widened in the process of staring. He smirked as he threw the mask at me, as I caught it, turning around showing his robe dramatically as he left me with a hungry screaming fans attacking me at once to get the mask.

During the song, he once again came to my side as he looked at me hungrly and sang his heart out. I didn't know if he was singing it to me or the crowd.

It's ringing again, that soundA crack again on this frozen lakeI dumped myself into the lakeI buried my voice for  you

A crack again on this frozen lake
I dumped myself into the lake
I buried my voice for you

Throughout the whole time I couldn't keep my eyes of off him singing. It's like all these people where under the spell of Kim Taehyung.

•••
Taehyung POV
After the concert finished I went back stage to change my outfit and get ready to leave. I couldn't believe my eyes, Y/N's here? How did she get here? Who let her in? And the most important question I want to know is why is she here?

I put on an oversized black hoodie and black joggers. I was interrupted by one of the stylist.

"Mr Kim, there's a person outside who would like to see you" she pointed to the direction of the person which curtain are covering it.

"I really don't have time right now-

"Mr Kim, Mr Jeon said it's urgent"

"Mr Jeon, fucking jungkook", I muttered the last part as I nodded

I waked towards the direction taking big steps as I opened the curtain.

"Jungkook, wha-

"Hey"

All it took was a simple innocent "hey" and am satisfied. There she was, pale milky skin as he brown eyes looked at mine. Wearing the simplest thing as a black jeans and a shirt, but making it look like you spent hundreds. Her cute black bangs on her forehand as she spoke

"You did great out there" she hopped on her feet up and down, am guessing she's nervous.

I nervously chuckled.

"Thanks, I didn't know you would be there, if I did I would have put a bit more effort to look good" did I say that out loud?

She rolled her eyes

"Stop it! I nearly had a heart attack out there" she pointed towards the stage.

"Why?"

She looked at me up and down

"That's why"

I laughted as I threw my head back

I walked closer as I whispered into her ear "But do you know how turned on I get my your beauty?"

"W-what" her voice hitched

"I get turned on by your beauty freckles" I whispered repeating myself as I brushed my lip against her earlobe.

She grabbed my shoulders tightened her grib on it hard as she pulled me a bit back, but enough for me to meet her eyes.

"Taehyung I need to tell you something, about the text-

I interrupted on what she was going to say as I held her hands in mine and looked at her brown eyes.

"Freckles be my girlfriend"