Part One

Jin's POV
I was sleeping peacefully when a little bunny came into my room and started jumping on me while yelling "Wake up Hyung". I grunted before getting up surprisingly Yoongi was still asleep even through all that yelling. I threw a pillow right in the middle of his face causing him to wake up while glaring at me. I said "Wake up pabo".

I went to go to the washroom to take a shower when someone walked out, it was Taehyung. I said "Good morning", but he just rolled his eyes and scoffed 'What is his problem?' I thought. Taehyung and I were never close, I tried to make a friendship, but failed, he just insults me, ignores me, and all that.

I took a nice cold shower and got out,
it was hot, and to make matters worse our ac wasn't working so I decided to just put on shorts and go shirtless. I went downstairs to make breakfast as usual, but was surprised to see that breakfast was already made... by K I M N A M J O O N, and everyone was eating it without a disgusted look on their face!

Everyone was looking at me including Taehyung I said "What?". Jimin replied "Nothing Hyung it's just you're out here shirtless, you never do that."
Namjoon added "Look at those toned abs" Taehyung then said "Where? I don't see abs I just see fat rolls!"
Yoongi said "Taehyung! Apologize to Jin-hyung!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and said "Sorry" with a tone of annoyance of course.

We then all ate breakfast and got ready to go to the dance studio, we all piled in the car, somehow I had to sit next to Taehyung. I decided to try and make conversation with him, he then did the unimaginable...

Author's Note💜
I hope you guys liked Part One I'm sorry it's a bit short I'll post later today.
Love Y'all!

Zedinator❤️