Part Four

"Let's make a deal" I said with confidence

Jin's POV
We wrote down a deal that said Taehyung was kind of under my command. We... no actually I had also implemented some rules for this deal!
Rules:
1. Jin can ignore Taehyung, but Taehyung can't ignore Jin
2.Jin can call Taehyung anything he likes (Tae,Taetae etc)
3.Taehyung has do whatever Jin says
4.If Taehyung breaks one of the rules he gets punished
5.Whatever Jin wants Jin gets
6.Taehyung gets a one hour break everyday
7.Taehyung has to call Jin 'Daddy' at least once a day

Taehyung's POV
I HAVE TO CALL HIM DADDY AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH HELL NO!"I'm not doing the last rule ok!" I say through gritted teeth. He just smirks and says "Well I guess the members can see this video","No don't" I say, he just looks at me and says with smug look "Then follow the rules ...Taetae". My eyes widen at the nickname "Hey don't-"Uh uh uhn Rule 2" I glare at him and mouth an "ok". I ask him how long will this deal last, he says "1 year", "1 YEAR!" I yell and he nods, I reply with a harsh fine before leaving.
(For those confused about the deal, the deal is Taehyung is under Jin's command and has to follow these rule for a year and in return, Jin won't show the others members the clip of Taehyung doing something embarrassing)

The Next Morning

Jin's POV
I woke up with a smirk on my face, it was 10:00 and it was a day off. I went to Taehyung's room and barged in he was sleeping peacefully 'Cute' I thought before jumping on him and waking him up from his peaceful slumber. He grunted and threw a pillow at me which I dodged, I said with a stern voice "Wake up" to my surprise Jungkook on the other bed woke up instead. I then went to Taehyung's ear and whispered " Get up... love". He started to blush and hid under the covers. I slipped under the covers and said "If you don't get out of this bed I'm gonna punish you" he didn't listen, I smirked and then pinned him wile laying on top of him he was shaking. I leaned in and he blurted out "I'm getting up!", I got off of him and left to go downstairs. I went downstairs and made breakfast. Soon all the other members came down and we all ate together. I decided to go upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. After my shower I soon realized that I forgot to bring a towel so I called Taehyung's name.

Taehyung's POV
I  heard Jin-hyung calling my name from the bathroom, I sighed and went upstairs, I knocked on the bathroom door and said "What do you want Hyung", he replied with "Can you bring me a towel?" I said "Sure", I went and got a towel, I went to the bathroom and opened the door I gave him the towel, I was about to leave when I heard the curtain open I turned around and saw Jin-hyung with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was wet and there was water dripping down his rock-hard abs. I didn't realize I was staring and he said "Like what you see babyboy?" I blushed and said "You wish, and btw I'm Top, also I'm not gay", "Sure you're Top" he said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Four
Love Y'all❤️

Zedinator

Dedicated to everyone who voted
Thank you so much
I really appreciate it
💜❤️💜