Part Seventeen

"No hyung, you have such a nice voice!" I said while pouting.

Jin's POV
I deeply sighed before grabbing a chair, and sitting down next to his side of the bed. I took a deep breath before starting to sing Shawn Mendes's 'Life Of The Party'

"I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say" I sang while stroking his hair.

"We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party" he sang with me.

I then felt two hands on my broad shoulders, they were obviously Taehyung's. He pulled me closer, and closer. Our faces were an inch a part, I was so shocked, he lifted up his head, and our lips were connected. At first I was confused, but then I started kissing him back.

I climbed on the bed, I was on top of him, I put my hands at his waist, and he wrapped his arms around my neck, which deepened the kiss, but then suddenlybhe broke the kiss, and put his hand on my chest. "I'm sorry, this is a mistake, I'm probably just using you! I still feel broken and used, and I don't want you to feel the same way" he said.

"Taehyung it's ok, I understand" I said. "But because of that kiss, I think I'm gay, I've figured myself out! Thanks Hyung" he said, "no problem, i always knew you were gay for me" I said with a smirk, "Hyung!" Taehyung said while playfully hitting my chest.

Taehyung's POV
He is right though, I think I am gay for Jin-Hyung, but I'm afraid I'm using him so I'm gonna wait for a little bit, until I feel better, cause I have been broken on the inside for the past 2 weeks. Hyung got off the bed, and sat back down in the chair again, "Taehyung, I-I~ "hey guys we're back and guess what me and Jungkook are dating" Jin-Hyung was about to say something when Jimin barged in with kookie!

He was clearly drunk, I turned to look at Jin-Hyung, and asked him what he said, but he just shook his and said never mind. He soon left the room leaving me with Jimin and Jungkook.

Jin's POV
I was gonna confess my feelings, but Jimin just had to ruin it. I was pacing around my room. But that kiss though!
It was the best feeling ever, I have kissed a lot of people, but that kiss just felt so right! He is still heartbroken, so I'm gonna have to make him forget that Irene even existed, but how? Also, he is gay! This will be my chance to make him mine. I have an idea!

Jin on the phone;

Jin: Annyeonghaseyeo! Ken are you single?
Ken: Annyeonghaseyeo! And sadly yes
Jin: Great, I'm gonna need you to  come over tomorrow at 12:00pm
Ken: Why?
Jin: Just because! Also, I need you to be a bit flirty/touchy with me as well, but not like a daddy like a babyboy
Ken: Alright
Jin: Great! Annyeong
Ken: Annyeong
End of Call

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Seventeen
Sorry that's it's short!
Love Y'all❤️

Zedinator

Dedicates to Marthawestenra go check out her story 'Withered'!
Also, dedicated to A_JinTaellectual FireDrop13