Part Twenty-Two

Jin rolled his eyes and grabbed his hand, "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that joining us is the only option," he said before yanking Yoongi into the group hug.

Jin's POV

We all pulled away from the hug and I smiled while looking at Yoongi, he was attempting to stare me down, but I just winked at him and watched as his face turned red. I noticed that Taehyung and Namjoon were talking so I decided to speak with Jimin, "Jimin-ah, I'm worried about the concert, this choreography is so difficult. What if I mess up? Army would be so disappointed in me, I'm already the worst dancer in this group," I said nervously, it's true, I lacked so much talent in dance that it was a painful sight to see. Jimin just smiled and shook his head, "No, you're not the worst dancer. You are phenomenal at dancing, Hyung! I've messed up before, Jungkook has messed up, Taehyung has messed up, we've all messed up! But guess what? You just have to shake it off and continue like it never happened, okay? If you're still having anxiety about the concert, just know that no matter what, army will still love you. If they somehow hate on you for making a mistake in the choreography, they aren't and never were a true army," Jimin responded with confidence in his voice. Hearing his words gave me a boost of serotonin, I could feel the corners of my mouth tugging into a smile. (Jimin didn't lie, I live for Jin dancing 🕺😌)

Jimin's POV

Seeing Jin-Hyung smile made me happy, I could see a twinkle in his eyes and I knew that my words affected him in a positive way. I ruffled his hair and remembered that I forgot to tell the members that we had to go and try out our outfits for the concert. I licked my lips and felt my body tense up, "Uhhh guys? I know we're all tired, but we have to go and try out the outfits for the concert. I'm pretty sure they'll give us a variety of outfits, but we have to choose one that'll suit us..." I explained, they all groaned loudly. "Jimin, are you the only one that knew about this?" Jungkook asked and I slowly nodded, "Yah! You should've told us before so that we could've chosen our outfits and then practiced here to the point that we could collapse anywhere!" Yoongi-Hyung yelled with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I'm sorry! I forgot about it, and you're forgetting that I'm exhausted too!" I yelled back. "Whoa guys, let's just calm down. Jin-Hyung, what's the time?" Namjoon-Hyung said in a calm and cool voice, I looked at Jin-Hyung and saw him attempting to read his watch. "It's a quarter past ten" He replied, Namjoon-Hyung nodded his head and said "Instead of wasting time on arguing, let's go and get it over with! We have to take showers so that we don't ruin the clothes with our filthy sweat.". He sighed as he walked to his bag and pulled out an extra pair of clothes, we all did the same and headed to the showers.

We all started to take off our clothes and I regretted smelling my shirt as it had a putrid stench that I believe could kill ROACHES! (If you understand this Nicki Minaj reference, you're cool 😎) I threw the shirt to the side and went into one of the stalls that included a shower and turned on the water. I leaned against the wall and sighed as I felt the lukewarm water shoot out of the showerhead and onto my body.

Jungkook's POV

I washed my hair gently, not wanting to be aggressive. I grabbed the bar of white thick soap and began to rub it against the body. I struggled to reach my back and just gave up, I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted some of it onto the palm of my hand. I pressed my hands together so there would be an even layer of the shampoo on both of them, and then proceeded to stroke my hands and rub the dense yet pleasing aroma of such detergent into my velvety hair. I didn't miss any spots and made a mohawk causing me to crack up loudly. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and noticed the water stream down my arms and off my fingertips, I gasped and screamed resoundingly: "I'M A WATERBENDER!". I heard the members roar with laughter and I couldn't help, but play with the water.