Part Eleven

I heard the front door open and woke up Taehyung, he got up and ran to his room.

Taehyung's POV
I was in my room, laying down on my bed. I was just staring at ceiling and thinking 'What If What Jin-Hyung said about Irene was true, and that she was just using me to gain popularity for her group?'. I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard a knock on my door.

It was Jimin-hyung, he was walking towards me, and sat down on my bed. "Taehyung-ah, are you secretly gay? Are you dating Irene just to make people think you're straight? Do you actually like Jin-hyung?". "W-woah! So m-many questions!" I stuttered, "I-I'm not gay, no I'm not dating her because of that, a-and I d-don't like
J-Jin-hyung! Ok!". He just nodded and said "Alright", he then left the room.

I was lost in the thoughts again, when there was knock on my door again. It was Jin-hyung, for some reason my heart started racing. "What do you want!" I said, "Don't raise you're voice at Daddy like that" he said, "Whatever, what do you want?" I replied.

"I'm going to the strip club, wanna come?" he said with a wink at the end, "Ew no! Pervert! I have my own baby girl named Irene!", "Yeah! Well I have my own babyboy named Taehyung!". My eyes widened, "I ain't you're babyboy", "Yeah you are" he said with a smirk.

"Get out!" I said and threw a pillow at him and he jumped on me and pinned me down. He then started tickling me and wouldn't stop, "Ok ok Hyung I'm sorry, please stop" I said while laughing my ass off. I looked at his face and started to admire his facial features. His handsome face, his sharp jawline, his plush plump lips like Kylie Jenner who?, his beautiful brown eyes that could kill a person with a glare. 'Taehyung, you're not gay, think of Irene' I thought

Jin-hyung eventually got off of me. "Well I'm going to the strip club! Does anyone else wanna come" I heard Jin-hyung yell at the top of his lungs. Soon I heard everyone else say "Ok we're coming", I heard the front door open and close. I took this as an opportunity and went into Jin-Hyung room, I opened the drawer and there was the mini safe, I tried many codes and then out '6969' it worked, 'Perv' I thought.

I took the USB, made sure that it looked like no one had entered the room, and ran back to my room. I had gotten the USB, now I wasn't under Jin-hyung's control anymore! I could insult him, ignore him, not listen to his commands, and so much much! I was free. I destroyed the USB! I decided to watch some porn on my laptop.

I pulled down my pants and boxers and clicked on a video, I was getting really hard, I started stroking my dick at a fast pace, while watching the porno I was thinking about Irene and her moans. Soon enough I came on my shirt, I pulled up my pants and boxers, I threw the shirt in the laundry and put on another shirt.

Jin's POV
We finally came back from the strip club and saw Taehyung in the kitchen. I had a feeling he tried to steal the USB so I went to my room to check. He had stolen the USB, I called him to my room, which he came with a smirk on his face. "What do you want idiot!" he said, I grinned and said "Remember I said don't raise your voice at Daddy like that".

"I'm not under your control anymore, I destroyed that USB" he said proudly, "tsk tsk tsk poor Taetae" I said, "What do you mean?" he said. "Do you think I'm a fool, you actually thought I would leave you alone with a USB that contains your freedom" I said in a stern voice. He gave me a confused look, "The real USB is somewhere else pabo" I said.

His face became sad, I watched him walk down the stairs before going to his room. Little did Taehyung know that I put a secret camera in his room, that would monitor him, I check the recording and found nothing, when suddenly my jaw dropped. It was Taehyung he was watching porn and masturbating, I could hear his soft moaned and felt myself getting hard. I kept watching and then came a loud moan when he came onto his shirt.

I saved the clip and put it onto another USB, I put the camera back and went downstairs, everyone was doing something. Namjoon was talking with Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok were flirting as usual, and Jimin and Jungkook were playing video games together.

I went towards Namjoon and Taehyung, and entered into their conversation. They were talking about the award show that was coming up, I asked if anyone knows what song we're performing. "I think we're performing Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Namjoon said and I just nodded.

We were talking, when suddenly Hoseok kissed Yoongi. Yoongi looked so surprised, but then he kissed Hoseok and they started making out. "Hot" I said, "Pervert" Taehyung said. We all went to our rooms and soon heard grunts and moans coming from downstairs.

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Eleven
Sorry I didn't update sooner
Love Y'all❤️

Zedinator

Do you guys like Top Hoseok or Top Yoongi?