Part Twenty-Three

The two realized that they had already arrived, and the members were inside the house doing whatever.

Jin's POV

I gazed into Taehyung's eyes and held his hands gently in my lap. "When I'm with you I feel like time stops, the whole world disappears, and it's just us," I confessed lovingly, "Really?", "Yes, of course. You need to start paying rent because you're taking up space in my mind rent-free" I replied to which he giggled. "We should go now," I slightly whispered as I was getting out of our infamous van. He followed me inside the house and we walked upstairs with our clothes, "Your room or mine?" he asked and I sighed, "Uhm...how about my room?" I responded quietly, he nodded slowly and entered my room. I took a deep breath and set my clothes aside, "I'm nervous about the concert, but excited as well. It's kind of like the first day of school, you know?" I blabbered as I changed into my RJ pyjamas. I brushed my hair before sliding into bed with Taehyung, the moonlight shined onto his face, highlighting his features. I couldn't help, but kiss the mole on his nose. He closed his eyes gently and slowly drifted into a deep sleep, my heart fluttered hearing his soft snores, but then I felt my stomach tighten as the anxiety I had gotten over before about the concert hit me again. I shut my eyes tightly and just kept repeating Jimin's words over and over again in my head. "It'll be fine, Jin. Just shake it off" I whispered to myself, yet that couldn't save me. I was spiralling, I felt a sharp pain in my head, I swallowed hard and sighed as I stood up.

I felt dizzy. I took a deep breath and stumbled out of my room and to the bathroom, I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Acetaminophen. I pulled out one of the pills and held it in my left hand, with my right hand I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I popped the pill in my mouth and gulped down the glass of water, I exhaled exaggeratedly and set the glass down on the counter. I took a few deep breaths before returning to my room and once again slipping into my soft bed, I shut my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up and noticed that Taehyung wasn't in bed with me. I tilted my head confused, but got off of my bed. "Taehyung?" I called out and walked out of my room while rubbing my eyes, there was a fragrance coming from downstairs. It smelt heavenly. Eager to find out what the cause was of that smell I sprinted downstairs and skipped to the kitchen. It was PANCAKES! I smiled brightly and saw that it was Taehyung who was making them, I went behind him and slithered my arms around his waist. "Jesus! Wait- Hyung?" Taehyung said confused before turning his head to face me, he looked fresh and ready to start the day, which was completely the opposite of how I looked at the moment. "Good morning, baby!" I said before leaning in to kiss him, but he pulled away from my grip and shook his head which caused me to pout and stomp my feet like a little kid. "You haven't brushed your teeth!" he exclaimed, I sighed and ran upstairs to the bathroom. Not wanting to waste any time, I swiftly grabbed my toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste. I applied pressure to the tube and squirted some onto my toothbrush, I began to brush my teeth and hum a tune. Once I was finished, I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth, I ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw a bunny boy making a protein shake.

"Ah, good morning, Hyung! Taehyung is in the living room. Today is our day off, so I will be going to the gym and I'll decorate my shirt later!" he said before walking out of the house with his shake. I just shrugged and walked to the living room, Taehyung was watching 'Tokyo Ghoul'. I grinned and sat down beside him, "Hey, Taehyungie!" I said happily, "Hey, Hyung," he mumbled back. I tilted my head, a bit concerned for him, but I just sighed and watched TV with him. There were fresh pancakes on the coffee table, they were uneaten, I looked at Taehyung and his facial expression was full of sorrow. "Is something wrong, Taehyung?" I asked quietly, he just grumbled and looked down. "Jungkook scared me, so I ended up messing up the pancakes. I wanted to make them special, just for you, because you're special, Hyung! But I screwed them up..." he spoke while fidgeting with his fingers, "Yah! That's why you're upset? Taehyung-ah, It's ok that you messed them up! It's the thought that counts, right?" I chirped. He slowly nodded and looked up at me with his alluring eyes, I poked his nose and said "Boop!". His soft giggles echoed through the whole house and I smirked playfully. I stared into his eyes intensely.