Part Fourteen

"Ok well good night" I said, he replied back with his cute little snores.

Jin's POV
I woke up to find Taehyung still asleep, I checked the time, it was 6:00am, 'Makes sense why he is still asleep' I thought before getting up and out of my bed. I went to the bathroom took a shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a bit, and shaved.

I went downstairs and made a light breakfast for myself, I went to the living room to eat it. I put Stranger Things on the tv and started eating, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and saw that it was Taehyung. He looked so innocent, Taehyung was rubbing his eyes when he noticed I was there.

"Oh! Jin-hyung!" he said (see what I did there) "Annyeonghaseyeo" I said . He sat down and I shared my food with him. We talked a bit, and soon heard a thud coming from Namjoon's room. We didn't think of anything cause I mean it's Namjoon, we then heard an "I'm ok" coming from the same direction and started laughing.

Time Skipeu

It was 12:00 and we had to go to the dance studio to practice the choreography of 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears', I got ready and ran inside the van. I was the last to get ready, we drove off to the studio. We practiced for hours, when we got out of the studio it was 6:00pm. We all went home and I ordered a pizza.

While waiting for the pizza we played 'Truth it Dare'. "Namjoon, Truth or Dare" I asked, "Truth" he replied, "Is it true that out of all of the members you want me to fuck you?", "It's t-true" he said hesitantly, we all started laughing. "Jimin-hyung, Truth or Dare" Taehyung said, "Dare" Jimin replied.
"I dare you to make out with kookie for 30 seconds" Taehyung said with a smirk.

3rd Person's POV
Jimin walked toward Jungkook and sat down next to him, he then leaned in and started kissing him passionately. Jungkook gladly kissed back, "Damn no need to for porn when you have these two" Jin said, everyone was choking except Jimin and Jungkook they were to focused on making out to hear anything. "Jin-Hyung your such a perv" Taehyung said.

"Ok that's 30 seconds" Yoongi said, they broke the kiss and then stared into each other's eyes before continuing the game. "Taehyung, Truth or Dare" Hoseok said, "Truth" Taehyung said confidently, "Is it true that the reason you hated Jin-Hyung was because of something that happened in the past?", "True" Taehyung said.

"Can you tell us why?" Hoseok asked, "fine" Taehyung said in an annoyed voice. "I hated Jin-Hyung because believe it or not we went to the same schools and Hyung was a playboy, my best friend was one of his victims. He took his heart and stomped on it. That's why I hated Jin-Hyung, there still is a part of me that does!"

Everyone was so shocked. "Which friend" Jin asked, "Cha Jungwoo" Taehyung spat, "No no no! You don't understand! I loved him so much, but I got into some trouble with a couple of people and they said the only way to pay them back, was to lose the one I loved the most." I said.
Taehyung heard the doorbell ring, the pizza had arrived!

Then tragedy stuck! Taehyung slipped and hit his leg on the ground very hard. They all heard him crying in pain and ran to him. Jin answered the door payed for the pizza and put it on a table, he then called an ambulance. The ambulance arrived and took Taehyung, everyone else drove to the hospital, Namjoon told Bang PD about what happened.

They got to the hospital and sat down in the waiting room, the doctor came out and said "Mr.Kim has fractured multiple bones in his leg, that must have been a terrible fall", "Can we see him" said kookie, "Yes" the doctor said.
They all went inside and saw Taehyung awake he was sad, "I mean I know you fractured some bones in you leg, but you look so sad!" Jin said, "I can't perform at the awards show and I also hit my head so I can't even remember the choreography, like anything in the choreography" Taehyung said in a quiet voice.

They all hugged him. "Do you remember the lyrics to Blood, Sweat, and Tears?" Hoseok asked, "Yes I can remember the words to it" Taehyung replied, "Great! Then you can sing, but in a wheelchair", "Ok, I guess problem solved?" Taehyung said.

A few days later

Taehyung was discharged and we got in the car to take him back home, we put his crutches in the trunk, and Bang PD said he will arrange a wheelchair for Taehyung. We drove back home and entered the house, "I have to go upstairs" Taehyung said, and without hesitation I pick him up bridal style and carried him upstairs. He was so shocked and confused, but he didn't complain.

I entered his room and lightly placed him on his bed, I was about to leave when I felt a little grip on my wrist, it was Taehyung! "Hyung" he said, "Yes?" I replied,  "Please don't leave me here alone" he said, I sighed and laid down next to him. He moved closer to me and snuggled against my chest, feeling my warmth.

I just laid there and listened to his snores. The award show was tomorrow so I also fell asleep.

I woke up, and saw Taehyung was still next, I tapped his shoulder, "Taehyungie, wake up pabo" I said in the most sweetest voice. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me, I helped him out of bed, and gave him his crutches. I went to the bathroom and took Taehyung with me, I helped him into the bath tub, he had a towel around his waist of course.

I left the washroom and waited for him to be done, he called me, and I entered the bathroom, I helped him out of the tub, and once again gave him his crutches. I took a shower quickly, brushed my pearly whites, and out on some clothes. I helped Taehyung down the stairs, and rushed to the kitchen. I made eggs and bacon, and call the other members.

They came down, we ate breakfast, and practiced our singing. The award show was in a few hours so we had time.

A Couple Hours Later

We all got ready and put on our outfits, we got in the same limo as the on went in to the party, and drove off. We were nominated for several awards!  I exited the car and everyone started cheering cause they knew BTS had arrived. We helped Taehyung out and put him in a wheelchair, which we assumed was of course arranged by Bang PD.

Author's Note❤️
Hope You Enjoyed Part Fourteen
Will Update Soon
Love Y'all

Zedinator

Dedicated to SolarsWinterBear
She is like my child check out her books!
💜💕❤️