Part Two

I decided to try and make conversation with him, he then did the unimaginable...

Jin's POV
I felt a stinging pain on the left-side of my face, I soon realized that the pain was from Taehyung slapping, HE SLAPPED ME! I felt tears welling up in my eyes which I soon blinked away, I noticed that all the eyes were on us. I was so shocked, how could he do this?!

Taehyung's POV
Jin-hyung tried to start a conversation with me when I did the unimaginable, I slapped him! For some reason it felt good slapping him. I noticed the tears welling up in his eyes, which he quickly blinked a way, he was shocked I gave him a devilish smirk. I realized all eyes were on us and that we had arrived at the studio I ran out of the van. Everyone was so shocked, but I guess they decided that we would talk about it when we get back to the dorm.

Jin's POV
Taehyung ran out of the van and I soon realized that we were at the Dance Studio, all of members asked me if I was ok I said "Yes". Taehyung has never done anything like this before.
We went into the studio and practiced the first part of our dance and we had a 20 minute break. I saw Taehyung going to the washroom and took this as an opportunity.

Taehyung's POV
I had to go to the washroom so I went. While washing my hands and face I looked in the mirror and saw Jin-hyung, but I just ignored him and went to leave when suddenly he pinned me to wall, I was surprised, and I struggled in his grip he had gotten stronger. He then leaned in and whispered with a deep and husky voice that sent shivers down my spine " I was gonna be nice like I have for the past 4 years, but since you decided to slap me I am gonna make your life miserable".

Jin's POV
His eyes widened from what I said, I gave him an evil smirk and then let go of him and left to go back to the studio. We then finished the rest of our practiced and decided to go to Panda Express. Luckily I didn't have to sit next to Taehyung, although I noticed him and Jungkook were whispering and laughing, I glared at them. We soon got to Panda Express, and ate.

Time Skipeu (Cos you're girl is lazy)

It was nighttime and I was bored so I decided to search 'BTS' on YT and saw a title that said 'Namjin Oneshot 21+'
I clicked and watched through the whole video. I was so shocked that people wrote these, but soon chuckled and thought 'Little does ARMY know that I'm a whole ass Daddy and that I would ruin Namjoon ' (I choked on my juice while writing)

I heard Namjoon calling my name from the living room so I went down he said "We need to talk about what happen earlier in the van, Taehyung that was unacceptable what you did earlier, you need to apologize! He looked at me and mumbled "I'm sorry Jin-Hyung" I pretended I didn't hear him and said "What was that?" He clenched his jaw and said " I'm sorry Jin-Hyung" I smirked at him and said "Its ok". I then went back to YT and read a title that said 'Taekook Oneshot 21+' I watched it all then decided to search Taekook and saw tons of titles saying 'Taekook is real' and stuff like that I watched tons of videos before I realized I had to ask Jungkook something about the part I had to sing. I checked the time it was 12:00am. I yawned and walked to his room I knocked lightly no answer I then opened the door and to my surprise...

Author's Note❤️
Hope you enjoyed Part Two. I'm gonna update when I want so yeah
Love Y'all

Zedinator

Dedicated to SolarsWinterBear
deservedxbetter Thank you so much for the support 💜💜💜🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽💕