Part Fifteen

We helped Taehyung out and put him in a wheelchair, which we assumed was of course arranged by Bang PD.

Taehyung's POV
I was in the wheelchair and heard tons of "awww"s and "poor Taetae"s. We went to our seats, and sat down, well I was already sitting down. We watched the performances of Blackpink, Exo, Got7, Twice, Red Velvet which had my love aka Irene, and others. We were next, I was so excited to see the choreography for our song because I didn't remember anything apart of it.

We went on the stage and our performance started, I watched them dance, but for some reason my eyes kept going on Jin-hyung! Then it was my turn to sing, I watched Jin-Hyung as he went onto the floor, and thrusted his hips up in the air. My body felt hot, and I started to feel my pants get tight. I just kept on singing.

It was so painful, the tightness was unbearable. I did my best to hide my boner, what felt like an hour was only a couple of minutes, and our performance was already over. I told them I had to go to the washroom, so I wheeled to the washroom, and locked the door.

I unzipped my pants, and my dick sprung up, I stroked my dick, and started to whimper and moan. "Jin-hyung! Why did you have to look so hot during the performance!" I quietly muttered to myself. I didn't even know that the hip thrust in the air was part of the choreography! Of course I didn't, dumb fall making me lose my memory.

'Wait! Am I gay for Jin-Hyung? I just called him hot! There's no way I'm gay!
I can't be, I have Irene! I'm straight!' I thought, I came on to my hand not wanting to make a mess, that I can't cleanup! I washed my hands and sprayed some cologne. I was about to leave the washroom, when I heard someone talking in the hall!

It was Irene and her friend, "Hahaha we're more popular, because of me dating Taehyung! He is such an idiot!" I heard her say. My heart was broken, luckily I had my phone so I recorded the conversation. I felt dumb and used, I felt bad for Jin-Hyung, I had beaten him up and didn't believe him!

I waited for her and her friend to leave before leaving the washroom, I got back to the members, and broke down. "What's wrong!?" they said, I played the video and they understood. I wheeled myself onto the stage and stole the mic from one of the mc's. I was crying, but I pulled through. "Irene! You liar! I gave you my heart and my love, but you used me! Why! I had beaten up my Hyung for you!" I yelled into the mic.

Everyone was so shocked, I played the conversation into the mic, and everyone was murmuring. Soon one of the mc's gave me a hug and comforted me as well as my other members. We won each award that we were nominated for, and went home.

I went on Twitter and saw the news spread, all the Army's were sending support, and it made me feel better. I was in my bed, then Jin-Hyung came in! My heart started to race, and I was feeling hot again. "Jin-Hyung I'm sorry I didn't believe you!", "It's ok Taehyung-"It's not ok, I punched your handsome face, and didn't believe you!" I said, "My...Handsome? Face?" he said. I realized I called him handsome. My eyes widened.

"Taehyung-ah, are you sure you're not gay?" he asked, "Y-yes! W-well no" I said. "It's ok if you're trying to figure yourself out" he said, "Yeah I guess, I don't know I feel like there is something missing inside me" I said "Like my dick up your ass?" he said laughing. "Hyung!!! Pervert!!!" I replied, I threw a pillow at him.

He then jumped on my bed, put my arms above my head, he leaned in, our faces were centimetres away, I could feel his hot breath on my face, he then... started tickling me! His grip on my arms was to strong so I couldn't escape his tickles. He kept tickling me and I was dying. He eventually stopped and got off my bed. I was tired so I fell asleep.

Jin's POV
'So Taehyung is single and maybe gay, this means I have a chance to make him mine' I thought. I could've kissed Taehyung back in his room, I could've kissed him, but I know he said he was
figuring himself out so I couldn't do that to him. I want him so bad, to hear his moans and whimpers because of me, hearing him moan my name. I fell asleep just thinking about Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

I felt drops of cold water on my face, and opened my eyes, I saw Jin-hyung! "You're awake" he said, "No duh, of course I would wake up from feeling drops of cold water on my face! I replied, "True, but look outside!" he said. I looked out my window, and saw snow! I love snow! "It's snowing" I said excited

He picked me up, and carried me to my window so I could see better, I looked at the snow falling. Jin-hyung is such a nice guy, he takes care of me, he helps me, he listens to me, and he is also pretty handsome! 'Am I gay for Jin-hyung' is how question that keeps going through my mind.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm still heartbroken, and Jin-hyung is here, and I could use him as a rebound, but I would be using him then,and I'm still trying to figure myself out.

Jin-hyung put me down on my bed,and laid next to me, I turned to look at him, he was already looking at me. We just stared into each other's orbs, not looking away at all, just looking deep into each other's eyes, trying to figure out what each other is thinking. I moved closer to him, not breaking our eye contact, he leaned in closer, I also leaned in. We were so close that our lips were about to touch, when suddenly Jimin-hyung barged in!

We were so startled, I was blushing and dying. "You two, we have to go, and who's Top?" he said, "Me of course!" I heard Jin-Hyung said, "Jin-hyung! We're not even dating Jimin-ssi. Anyways what is wrong?" I asked without hesitation. "No time to explain" he said before running out of my room.

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Fifteen
Sorry For Not Updating Yesterday, I was Hanging Out With My Crackhead Friends
Love Y'all❤️

Sorry SolarsWinterBear that we couldn't talk! I love ya so much
💜💜💜