Part Eight

My eyes widened in shocked when I looked who it was. It was...

Jin's POV
It was Ken! I said "What are you doing here?", he said that he just joined the gym and didn't know this was the locker room was for premiums. He looked down and saw my dick, his eyes widened and suddenly looked back at me. I asked him if he liked me and
he replied with "No I like someone else", for some reason I leaned in and kissed him I said "I'm sorry, I don't like you either", he smirked and said "I know you like Taehyung", I nodded in agreement.

I didn't notice, but I was hard, he smirked and said "Need help with that Daddy?", I looked down and noticed I was having a major boner, I looked at him and then pinned him against the wall and lifted him up.

Warning: Smut🚫⚠️
(Once again it's trash)

I kissed his neck, leaving hickies. I then kissed his lips again, I put one finger into his hole and started thrusting in and out of him, I then added another finger and started scissoring and thrusting his hole, I removed my fingers causing him to whine,"Do you want me to go rough or sweet!?", I asked him, he said "rough" I grinned and aligned at his hole and started thrusting in and out, he was moaning from the pain and pleasure. It didn't take me long to find his prostate and abusing it, he was moaning so much. I licked his erected nipples and sucked on them harshly. I kept thrusting in and out, "So tight" I grunted, he moaned "I'm s-so close". He then came onto my chest and I came inside of him. We then showered together.

When we came out of the shower, we did our friendship handshake and said that we were still bros even if we had sex, I mean we both like other people. I went home and saw everyone sitting on the couch, for some reason Bang PD was there too. He said "Jin! Come sit down", he then looked at all of us and said "You all know about Taehyung and Irene being a couple so we're gonna go public with it, also we're gonna buy you guys and actual house. So no roommates, you guys all get your own rooms, we will be moving a week!". We all cheered at the fact we're getting our own rooms and that we will be living in an actual house.

The next week

We were all set for living in our new house. Of course that whole week I avoided Taehyung. We all decided that we were gonna go out to eat dinner, well except Taehyung he said he had to go somewhere. All of the rest of us piled in the van and drove off.

Taehyung's POV
As soon as I saw the van leave I pulled out my phone and called Irene telling her to come over, she said "Okay", I texted her our new address. She came in fifteen minutes. We went inside and sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie, we were snuggling when suddenly she got up and sat on my lap and started grinding on me. I was getting harder and harder. "What's that poking me Daddy" she said in an innocent voice she got up to go to the kitchen when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back on my lap and said "Don't tease Daddy like that".

I squeezed her butt making her gasp. I then kissed her passionately and we decided to go upstairs to my new room.

Jin's POV
I wasn't feeling so well so I decided to go back home, I opened the door and heard some noises coming from upstairs. I ran upstairs and realized they were coming from Taehyung's room.

The closer I got, the noises sounded like grunts and moans. I opened the door and saw that Taehyung had Irene's legs up on his shoulders while he was thrusting in her. I was so shocked and heartbroken I couldn't move. Irene then decided to throw a pillow at me and I ran to my room and locked the door.

I just sat on my bed. I heard the front door open and close and went downstairs and saw Taehyung smirking, I then pinned him against the door, hurting his arm, "So while we're out celebrating and enjoying each other's presence, you're here fucking your girlfriend? Fuck You Taehyung" I said in a deep stern voice. He whimpered while my grip on his wrist was getting tighter, "I-I'm s-s-sorry Daddy".

I take him to the living room and throw him down "On your knees babyboy" I said, he followed my command. "How old are you?", he says "23", "Good" I say. "23 slaps then, count them ok!", he hesitantly nods I slap him once on his butt, he whimpers, "1" he says.

23 Slaps later

3rd Person's POV
Taehyung was in tears from all the hard slaps by Jin. Jin said "Next time don't lie, or just come with us", Taehyung nodded. Jin went upstairs to his room and fell asleep, while sleeping he could hear someone tip toeing up the stairs.

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Eight
Sorry For The Trash Smut
Love Y'all❤️

Dedicated to SolarsWinterBear
deservedxbetter JinnieTae9295 HeatherHolland356 keeplovu and everyone else who voted. Also, check out SolarsWinterBear new    book 'Nothing Like Us'