Part Six

I gave Taehyung a devilish smirk 'Little does babyboy know what's about to happen' I thought.

A Few Minutes Earlier Before Jin Called Everyone To The Living Room

Jin On the Phone;
Jin: Annyeonghaseyeo!
???: Annyeonghaseyeo! Longtime since we have talked
Jin: Ken we literally talked yesterday
Ken: Oh yeah true lol
Jin: lol
Jin: You work at that fancy restaurant called "Vixx", right?
Ken: Yeah. Why do you ask?
Jin: We're gonna be there in half an hour
Ken: Ok so do you want to make a reservation?
Jin: kind of
Jin: I need to distract the other members...except Taehyung
Ken: The guy with the boxy smile?
Jin: Yes
Ken: Ok. May I ask why?
Jin: Don't worry about it
Ken: I'm thinking about how I'm gonna distract the other members
Jin: Actually! Is there a way to get them away from Taehyung and I?
Ken: Fortunately, even though it is a very fancy restaurant, we have a VIP room for Celebrities that contains game consoles like a Nintendo switch, a PS4, the latest Xbox. They all come with a bunch of extra controllers!
Jin: Perfect! Thanks Ken
Ken: No problem
Jin: Annyeong
Ken:Annyeong
End of Call

Present

3rd Person's POV
They entered the fancy restaurant and met a kind gentleman who works there with the name of "Ken". Ken leaded all of the members except Jin and Taehyung to the VIP room. Taehyung was about to follow them when Jin grabbed Taehyung by the shoulder and said "Oh no you don't, you're staying with Daddy", Taehyung rolled his eyes and scoffed. They went and sat at a circular booth.

 They went and sat at a circular booth

(Picture for reference)

They sat down next to each other and Jin ordered a 7-course meal and some White Wine. They were both quiet waiting for the meal when Jin quietly said "Whisper dirty things into my ear".
Taehyung smirked and whispered "Dirt, trash, oh and also...you".
Jin was shocked, and he whispered back "Don't be a smartass". Taehyung scoffed, the first course had arrived.

They were enjoying the meal when suddenly Taehyung's wine spilled his wine onto his lap.
Jin quickly grabbed tissues and tried to soak up the wine, unfortunately for Taehyung is was a thin layered pair of pants so Jin was basically rubbing his clothed crotch making Taehyung semi hard , "Not again" Taehyung muttered to him self, he ran to the bathroom so Jin wouldn't have caused more of a problem for him. He went to the stall and calmed down his dick. He tried  to air dry his pants using the dryer, which kind of worked. While Taehyung was doing that 'Haha that's what happens when you try to be a smart ass with Daddy Jin'.

Taehyung rushed back to the booth. He saw the other courses had arrived. They ate and talked a little bit. Before going to the VIP room to get other members so they could go back to the dorm. They went to the VIP room and Taehyung glared at Jin when he saw what was in the room. The members didn't notice they were not even there in the first place Jin whispered "We have to blend in ok" Taehyung just nodded, they blended in pretending like they were there the whole time.

After a few minutes Jin said strictly "We have to go back home now ok". All the members just nodded as they went to leave, as they were going out Jin mouthed a "Thank you" to Ken and Ken just nodded back. They piled into the van and went back home it was 8:00pm. Taehyung went to Jin and said that his hour break started now as it was written in the rules as Rule 6. Jin nodded and said "ok". Taehyung decided to go to a bar. He ordered a shot of tequila, a girl sat next to him, he had to blink a couple of times to make sure it was her...

Author's Note💜
Hope You Enjoyed Part Six
Sorry For The Cliffhanger
I Will Update Again I promise
Love Y'all❤️

Dedicated to everyone
  💜💕❤️