P r o l o g u e

[POV: (Y/n)]

I was walking down the lonely sidewalk, glaring at the concrete ahead of me. I'm wearing my (f/c) hoodie and jeans even though it is quite warm out. I zoned out, contemplating my life choices, but was brought back by the sight of the crosswalk.

Its pretty late, I'd say about 3:00 a.m.. The moon is out, seemingly dancing with the stars—either that or I'm high—with not a cloud in the sky. I let out a sigh and walk onto the crosswalk, not taking the time in my life to look both ways.

I saw a bright green aura emit from a house from my right, causing my curiosity to take the best of me. I perk my head up and my eyes grow when I catch sight of a strange house. The walls were green, the windowsills, door, and roof were purple, and it had an odd shape to it. Heh, maybe I AM high.

I break the long glare I held upon the house and continue my path that lead  nowhere. After stepping onto the sidewalk, I rubbed my eyes, noticing how tired I was. I mean, I'm always tired. And hungry. But this time, I'm exhausted.

I check my phone to find several notifications, most of them from my parents asking where I am. I ignore them, and turn my phone off. When sudden realization hits me, I let out a small gasp and turn my phone back on, reading through the Wattpad notifications. I smile when my favorite fanfictions get updated.

I decide I should save the reading for later, and continue my path.

..or what was my path.

..wait a second.

..who.

..who is that?