F i v e

Arts gotten better, eh? Anyways, IM BACK. MERRY CHRISTMAS, YES?
———

(POV: omniscient)

(Y/n) sat down in the very back of the class, in their usual seat. Instead of messing around on their phone and listening to their favorite song on loop, they glared at the back of Zim, who've they've been bonded to without their consent. (Y/n) considered it mind rape.

He/She began to ponder the recent events. Why is this happening to me? I feel like I'm freaking out. I haven't had the time to properly process this. Zim's an alien. Okay. And he mixed up our blood. Okay. We are "bonded". Okay. Okay. THIS IS FINE. OH THIS IS VERY FI—

(Y/n)'s thoughts were interrupted by Zim's.

Human! Remain calm! and SILENCE. Your thoughts are annoying.

You expect me to remain calm? LET ME PROCESS THIS, ZIM.

Humans are such weaklings.

OH WHY YOU—

"Okay class! Get into groups of three, you are doing a history presentation that is worth 99.99% of your grade. I wish you all the WORST OF LUCK." Ms. Bitters grunted, not giving a single frick in the world.

Everyone slowly stood up, including (Y/n) and Zim.

"Okay, I hate interacting with people, but I could use a friend. Maybe Mary?" (Y/n) spoke to herself, hoping Zim wouldn't hear. Though, in the back of her head, she knew he heard.

Speaking of the devil, Zim stepped up to the boy/girl, a smug look on his green face. "Zim thinks you should try pleasing him by helping him with this experiment, or 'presentation'. Now human," Zim grabbed their wrist, "let us—"

All of the sudden, a voice appeared from beside the two, reacting instantly and spontaneously, at the same time though, of course.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Dib glared at Zim, an angry look on his face.

(POV: Third)

You looked at Dib, remembering the night before, when he was forced to watch Zim take you away.

Looks like someone's in trouble.

Silence you pathetic worm. Let the incredible Zim do the talking.

"Now, Dib, (Y/n) is in MY group, with her full consent. I do not, nor would ever, give a single invitation to this superior group to anyone by the likes of YOU!" Zim stood dramatically, pointing one of his three gloved fingers at Dib.

Dib looked to you, silently asking if this was true.

Human, nod your ugly head in agreement with Zim, or you will...uh... be forced to eat Gir's soap waffles!

But its better than being slaved around all by my lonesome. Also, I hate you, you ugly pickle.

WHAT ON IRK IS A PICKLE? AND ZIM IS NOT UGLY.

"Nope," You say, giving Dib a miserable look. He gave Zim a grim look, and Zim stood his ground.

You are going to regret this.