T E N.

Welcome back! I am alive and well. Just needed to get life back on track. Thanks for hanging in there. I LOVE YOU GUYS AKSKENFKENFKW—

——————-

(POV: Omniscient)

    (Y/n) let out a yelp, GIR screamed, and Zim...well, he screamed too.

    "The...m-my...MY TALLESTS!" Zim completely forgot about the human sitting beside him, who was having a panic attack. Zim leaped off of the pink couch and yelled, "Computer! Answer the call!"

    "Zim, whats going on-" (Y/n) was cut off by Zim's excitement.

    "Greetings, My Talle—eEHH AAUGHH!" Zim screamed in agony, at the sigh of his two leaders, their eyes glowing, their light pupils dilated, their teeth dripping with a light pink liquid assumed to be the blood of other Irkens. Something was wrong, obviously.

    "Zim, who are they? Why do they look like THAT?" (Y/n) squeezed GIR in their arms, the hair on their arms and neck rose in alert and confusion.

    "THEY'RE DEAD. DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! DOOM, DOOM DE-DOOMed!" GIR wrestled out of (Y/n)'s arms and ran into Zim's lab.

    Zim was obviously not taking things well. He fell backwards, landing on his rear end. His antennae lowered as he crawled a few steps back in fear.

    "W-what happened? To you, m-my Tallests..."

    The two leaders clawed and scratched and screamed at the screen, hoping to get their hands on the living beings who were far out of their reach. Irken blood leaked from their mouth, no one was able to tell whether it was their own blood, or not.

    After a minute of thinking and mumbling to himself, Zim whispered to himself, "The Florpus Hole. That must be it."

(POV: First Person)

    "Wait, what?" I pitched in, concerned for Zim's wellbeing,"You mean that thing you made, in space, after teleporting the whole EARTH INTO THE PATH OF YOUR LEADERS' SHiP?"

    Zim didn't respond. He stared at the screen, watching the two who used to be his idols, his Gods, in their new, predator-like appearance.

    "They're like zombies. Are they insane?" I looked to Zim, hoping for one answer.

    Instead, i heard one thought, which came from him.

    The sanity that they had...Zim wonders if they lost it in the flumpus hole, after wrecking their end of reality.

    Zim, its a florpus hole, i thought.

Shut your filthy human mouth.

Zim got up and ended the call. He began to pace around the room. There was too many thoughts at once, I couldn't understand what he was thinking.

Then I saw a gleam in his eyes. His amazing eyes filled with such determination and heroism. I already knew what he was going to say.

"Zim, no-"

"Zim must go save his people. ZIM WILL BE A HERO!"

I walked up to him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Zim, no! You saw them! They are insane, and I dont know what was leaking from their mouths and crud, but it looked a lot like alien blood. I'm not losing you to such...such...INSANITY. DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THE PEOPLE ARE HERE? I DONT WANT TO BE STUCK HERE ALONE AGAIN."

I felt my eyes watering. I saw Zim's expression turn from heroic excitement to a determined sorrow and worry.

"Zim must. They need me, human." Zim pulled himself away, and headed towards his lab, taking high steps as he walked, as usual.

"Then i'm going with you."

"EHH?"